1982 nissan hr30 skyline sedan

LeX

409150_886362425457_2606546_39457943_13896496_n.jpg coming over from Japan to the east coast. 5spd l20et 6cyl with 59k original miles. Basically bone stock. Plans include to slam to the ground on coilovers on some nice rims. Then whatever else ;) haha! Stay tuned. I love sedans
  • Like 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like the one my sister had in Okinawa, except hers was an automatic. Her husband at the time wanted to bring it back, but it wasn't 25 years old yet. Hers was a few years newer too. It was also white, and my sister got so sick of white cars in Japan she vowed never to own another one. She doesn't, but my Datsun D/D is white (I actually have 3 white Datsuns plus a mostly white Chevy), my Mom's Ranger is white, and my brother's Malibu is white.

Is that your hr30 or just an example pic? Its exactly the look I'm going for. I have 15x8 and 15x9 wheels for it

+1 for bringing over something unusual! Look forward to seeing it all done up!

3508-ca-sky-1-166.jpg

Is that your hr30 or just an example pic? Its exactly the look I'm going for. I have 15x8 and 15x9 wheels for it

Alas no, but when I saw your car, I had to google it to see what is in store! This is about the only pic i could find in my quick search of a 4-door. Grill looks different though?

395038_888142313547_2606546_39463692_790636212_n.jpg going for stance like that just a little lower in front. I'm pretty sure ATM I'm going with s13 coilovers and a stock RB smic. Prob also try a few other RB goodies under the Hood. That's where I'm starting at.

Since it already has a 6cyl I'm sticking with that.. I decided though I'm swapping the 2l block for a 2.8 and ill be running a t3 /t4 hybrid Turbo. I love fj but I'm not going to take out a.inline6 to put in an i4

Since it already has a 6cyl I'm sticking with that.. I decided though I'm swapping the 2l block for a 2.8 and ill be running a t3 /t4 hybrid Turbo. I love fj but I'm not going to take out a.inline6 to put in an i4

Good call. How long till youfet it to the states?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...