parting out a 78 LB 620

added parts to the first post - PM me if you interested in anything - if no interest is shown in the bed im going to cut the frame and make it into a trailer laugh.gif seriously huh.gif the bed is in good condition except the rear corners and it has a decent plastic liner

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dizzy is it a single or duel point or other?

single

I need the plastic gauge cover surround if you still have it?

yes i do - a few people have asked but nobody has paid

$$$$ talks and BS walks at this point

im interested in the fresh air rod knobs, bushings, and brackets, i have the rods, i also need the plastic trim behind the window cranks, the door handle cups, and possibly some other small parts, trying to get my truck pieced back together, shoot me a price, and ill see what we can do, as long as parts arent sold yet

I need the plastic gauge cover surround if you still have it?

it sold yesterday

im interested in the fresh air rod knobs, bushings, and brackets, i have the rods, i also need the plastic trim behind the window cranks, the door handle cups, and possibly some other small parts, trying to get my truck pieced back together, shoot me a price, and ill see what we can do, as long as parts arent sold yet

i will take your list to the garage this weekend and make sure i have everything and get it pulled then ill get you a price

Got the grill badge?? Can PP $ tonight for a good price :)

Also could use tail light lens. Both sides

yes i have a grill badge - intact good color - $15 - its in the 1st pic on pg 1

i also have both lenses they were cleaned up for another member but he has not gotten back to me so if you pay you get them :) - $30 for the pair - $50 for the paid with housings

200165b8.jpg

a6e81cb6.jpg

that turn signal switch assembly, will that work with the 610? If not I'm still interested I'm sure I can Frankenstein it, Mine doesn't automatically release the signal after I turn anymore, I'm sure I can fix it but I always like to have a spare JUST IN CASE :P

Also in the midst of cleaning your garage did you happen to find a 610 gas tank :P