anyone up here in western washington want to do a meet

78silvia200sx

hey we've been trying to get a dato thing goin' down here in Grays harbor, but only had 1 guy with a z car from puyallup show up.. anyone wanna meet up at either the Rusty Tractor (right off the high way and easy to find) in Elma or somewhere in Olympia sometime next month (February)? we got a 79 620 king cab flat bed and a 79 620 4x4

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey we've been trying to get a dato thing goin' down here in Grays harbor, but only had 1 guy with a z car from puyallup show up.. anyone wanna meet up at either the Rusty Tractor (right off the high way and easy to find) in Elma or somewhere in Olympia sometime next month (February)? we got a 79 620 king cab flat bed and a 79 620 4x4

I saw the ad for the Rusty tractor meet-up last summer but couldn`t remember where i saw it ( craigslist?? ) and never found it again, so that`s why we never went. And the Rusty tractor is kinda out of our budget for a eatery...We live near Littlerock so we could have freeway-ed there or backroads it up hwy 12

Anyway least this be a complete thread-jack ....Tacoma isn`t that hard to get around in and if OP moves these to earlier on a Sunday or saturday we could possibly road trip up to get you there. I dont know Tacoma that well either but it`s not that big of a town really..

I saw the ad for the Rusty tractor meet-up last summer but couldn`t remember where i saw it ( craigslist?? ) and never found it again, so that`s why we never went. And the Rusty tractor is kinda out of our budget for a eatery...We live near Littlerock so we could have freeway-ed there or backroads it up hwy 12

Anyway least this be a complete thread-jack ....Tacoma isn`t that hard to get around in and if OP moves these to earlier on a Sunday or saturday we could possibly road trip up to get you there. I dont know Tacoma that well either but it`s not that big of a town really..

yeah it was posted on craigslist.. yeah could road trip it.. didn't mean to thread jack, (sorry)

when is the next tacoma meet?

yeah it was posted on craigslist.. yeah could road trip it.. didn't mean to thread jack, (sorry)

when is the next tacoma meet?

The Tacoma meets will be on the 2nd Saturday each month at noon so we can have more people show up. So that means the next one in Feb. Will be on the 18th if I'm not mistaken.

<br />The Tacoma meets will be on the 2nd Saturday each month at noon so we can have more people show up. So that means the next one in Feb. Will be on the 18th if I'm not mistaken.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

got it wrote on the calendar so hopefully we can make it even if we just take my flatbed :) (79 620 king cab flatbed)

love the beat yelo 510

Leave it that color, its a great color

thanks man, i didnt like the color at first but in the last 5 and a half years its really grown on me, now i couldnt have it a different color. the car is actually Micah's (micahjan) old car from back in the NWDE days

• 2 weeks later...

i might have a small convoy to head up to the next meet.. i got ken and his cousin talked into going, and possibly Uncle Bill (i gotta talk to him today or tomorrow).. we'll need to find someone with directions or someone to follow up though..   and the meet is on the 18th, right? that's what i have wrote down..