Roadster Fuse box, Nardi Gold Classic, Nismo intake manifold, Round Port Header

I have added more parts.

Datsun Roadster Fuse box. It has a slight scuff on lens but not on any of the letters. They are in really great condition overall. $85.00

fuse1.jpg

fuse.jpg

Nardi Gold Plated Classic made in italy. Came out of a mercedes. Gold plating is flaking off. $200.00 plus shipping.

IMG_20120204_170631-2.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be disrespectfull, but are you sure that's a NISMO manifold? That thing looks really raw. We used to get manifolds for VW's in Weber kits that looked like that. You had to finish machining them to make them fit. I was expecting more of a "turn key" look. No doubt it has a lot of meat on it.

Not trying to be disrespectfull, but are you sure that's a NISMO manifold? That thing looks really raw. We used to get manifolds for VW's in Weber kits that looked like that. You had to finish machining them to make them fit. I was expecting more of a "turn key" look. No doubt it has a lot of meat on it.

I sold this mani to bud a year ago. It is very likely a nismo manifold. I aquired this manifold from a fellow that was very heavy into racing 510's and roadsters. He didn't buy cheap crap.

From the pic on the website, it's a match. I wasn't implying it was cheap crap, I've never seen one and thought it would look more like a Mikuni or BRE manifold. More blingy.

It looks to be a sturdy unit, and the price is way better that on the website. Again, I meant no disrespect, It just wasn't what I had pictured in my twisted little mind..Good luck with the sale.

It's cool. I didn't know until I researched it either. I do know the ports are larger than those cannons and mikuni I think? Don't quote me on the mikuni comparison. I've never seen BRE manifold. Also longer runners are suppose to give higher top end hp.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got it and never got to test it as my truck is not running yet. Although when I bought it on ebay, it was guaranteed working and yes it's complete from what I can tell. Just need wires too hook it up. It's a really rare model that I've been looking for a while. I first saw it on this video from youtube and wanted one. Now that I lost my job, I'm just trying to make ends meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMw5fZlK5iY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.