521-pictures of a few things I added recently

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats one sweeeeeet ride, the only thing I would change is get rid of the raiders emblem and put a RATSUN logo with the RED rising sun, black out the over spray on the frame. whats the engine compartment, interior look like, how bout sum pic's. :cool:

Thanks everybody!

I went out to take some pics of the engine compartment and interior and my camera is telling me to change batteries. Time for a charge. I'm pretty sure I posted interior and engine pics in one of my threads out there. The striping is done in silver and black , yes the colors of my fav football team. :D There is also a thin orange line on there , not sure if you can tell in the pics. It came out pretty good considering the old man that did it was a little tipsie. He didn't even finish! He was supposed to do my hood also, but he had some drama with his old lady that day......My buddy that owns the paint shop say's the dude was tossing paint cans and brushes , cussing up a storm. Oh well , he still owes me . The lettering paint on the tailgate will be replaced with silver leaf pretty soon . This is just temporary.............

I got lucky Saturday at the JY. Found me a door panel that looks like its new and some bumperetts! I'll post a pic of the panel , it has a small rip on it and I need some suggestions on how to keep it from getting bigger. Later

Well im glad the "old guy" didnt hit your 521 w/ any flying paint cans. Congrats on the score too, maybe on the rip you can run a few drips of nail glue [super glue] to stop the rip from spreading & then mask off & use touch up paint to "hide" the glue..? Oh ya, i hate dead batteries too :D

I like the boot on the wheel, really ties in the body colour... :P

Nice looking truck. The lettering and pinstriping look really good... I like the subtle slashes on the bed and front fender. Now if could only get my ass around to actually working on my trucks...

I like the boot on the wheel, really ties in the body colour... :P

Nice looking truck. The lettering and pinstriping look really good... I like the subtle slashes on the bed and front fender. Now if could only get my ass around to actually working on my trucks...

I use the boot every night now. Someone tried stealing the truck last year.:mad:They couldn't start it :fu:, I had disabled her:lol:They broke the driverside vent window and took my ignition switch. I now use various forms of defense to deter the Bastards! Probably wanted to strip her of her parts. Someone stole my buddies(rip) 620 about 5 months before they tried stealing mine. It was found the next town over , engine and other parts were stripped off. Poor guy , worked his ass off to get it running again.

I use the boot every night now. Someone tried stealing the truck last year.:mad:They couldn't start it :fu:, I had disabled her:lol:They broke the driverside vent window and took my ignition switch. I now use various forms of defense to deter the Bastards! Probably wanted to strip her of her parts. Someone stole my buddies(rip) 620 about 5 months before they tried stealing mine. It was found the next town over , engine and other parts were stripped off. Poor guy , worked his ass off to get it running again.

Damn, sucks to hear. I'm planning on doing a few things to mine to keep it thief resistant, although if they really want to steal it they'll find a way. There's not many of them on this side of the border... hopefully that's a good thing, not a bad one.