You 510 guys are gonna kill me...

First I was like...

I've been on the hybridz site for years.

I like hybridz, but I think I'd fit pretty well around here.

Brian

Then I was....

I've been looking around and it looks like you guys steal a ton of ZX parts, especially suspension. I had a 81 zx with blown rear and rusted out, put the engine/trans in the Z, took the wheels/tires for the Z, and pulled everything that looked like I could use or sell( glass, door panels, whatever) didn't even think of the suspensions stuff, since its not the best swap for my car.

I took the shell to the J/Y a few months ago

Sorry guys!

Well there's always Hubriz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are getting punked, straight up. Look at this ass clown's post count, or am I missing something here? And next time I need some new wiper blades I am going to find Red Banner's car and camp out in the parking lot for a few hours.

• Like 3

You guys are getting punked, straight up. Look at this ass clown's post count, or am I missing something here? And next time I need some new wiper blades I am going to find Red Banner's car and camp out in the parking lot for a few hours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: DAMN YOU!!

Couseing even more unwanted damage to my brocken little white windshield wiper linkage thingy no doubt!

You dont always know what is desired parts and what isnt, ive got 3 going on 4 sets if b210 coupe glass, and a sedan set, thought they were hard to find couse when I needed them they where.

Turns out no one has any couse no one ever wants any.