You 510 guys are gonna kill me...

I've been looking around and it looks like you guys steal a ton of ZX parts, especially suspension. I had a 81 zx with blown rear and rusted out, put the engine/trans in the Z, took the wheels/tires for the Z, and pulled everything that looked like I could use or sell( glass, door panels, whatever) didn't even think of the suspensions stuff, since its not the best swap for my car.

I took the shell to the J/Y a few months ago

Sorry guys!

• Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking around and it looks like you guys steal a ton of ZX parts, especially suspension. I had a 81 zx with blown rear and rusted out, put the engine/trans in the Z, took the wheels/tires for the Z, and pulled everything that looked like I could use or sell( glass, door panels, whatever) didn't even think of the suspensions stuff, since its not the best swap for my car.

Sorry guys!

im corfused.

• Like 1

Sorry guys!

Dumbass.jpg

:lol:

Sorry guys!

neat.

reminds me of my old roommate, he used to tell me all the time that he was going to kill himself that he need help, i just ignored him cause he was boring, then one day i came home to his lifeless body hanging in the kitchen.

"I had a friend that took a belt, took a belt and hung himself, hung himself in the doorway of the apartment where he lived."

Guest kamakazi620

i should probably point out that that is one of Cokey the Clowns stories. for those of you that dont know, hes Fat Mike of NOFX' alter-ego and the sole purpose of his show is to piss off and depress the audience as much as possible. great times

I prefer Bernie the Clown,He just violates kids no drugs involved like pedo bear but older also Fictional