411 wgn for sale

Hi guys,

Paula and I went to the swap meet today and came across several datsun guys. One of them was selling a '67 411 wagon with a later model 210 motor in it. I don't know any details, so call him if you want to know more.

His name is Kevin, he's in Woodburn, OR and his ph# is 503-981-4036 or 503-302-3363.

He's asking $1400 and has receipts for $1600. Motor ran perfect. That's all I know.

Here's some pics.....

cid__0404081441-00.jpg

cid__0404081441-01.jpg

cid__0404081442-00.jpg

cid__0404081442-01.jpg

....oh...he has the tail light for it, but no back bumper.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I recognize that power wagon that's sitting behind it. I think that car was on craigslist.

looks like a ramcharger/trailduster to me. mopar guy that owns a power wagon :D

if i ahd the $$ to do it though i would be all over the wagon. wagons rule!

Well hell, it looks exactly like mine, but a year later, much nicer paint job and travel rack!!

Anyone know what happened to it?

Hi guys,

Paula and I went to the swap meet today and came across several datsun guys. One of them was selling a '67 411 wagon with a later model 210 motor in it. I don't know any details, so call him if you want to know more.

His name is Kevin, he's in Woodburn, OR and his ph# is 503-981-4036 or 503-302-3363.

He's asking $1400 and has receipts for $1600. Motor ran perfect. That's all I know.

Here's some pics.....

cid__0404081441-00.jpg

cid__0404081441-01.jpg

cid__0404081442-00.jpg

cid__0404081442-01.jpg

....oh...he has the tail light for it, but no back bumper.

I've seen that car on Wevilbay a few times. I would spend the extra dough-ray-me and get the blue one out of Salem that is on CL. A whole lot less rust to deal with. The blue one has been on there so long now the guy either doesn't want to sell it too bad or there is something really wrong with it that doesn't show up in the pics.

i was at that swap, it is a neat car, and it does have very bad rust problems, but hey, if you just need another beater go for it.

Hey, you say BEATER like it was a bad thing. This is the Ratsun list after all. :D

• 2 weeks later...
What is up? You have know idea how long ive been looking for a 411 wagon. There is one for sale in salem oregon were i live on craigslist. Its on either portland or salem oregon craigslist. But any how it is in salem. I test drove it and shit as soon as i opened the doors i knew it was over. All 4 doors the door jam was rusted through. It was a runner though. Dual carb roadster motor and 4 speed. It was alright except for that rust. Do you want to sale that bad boy? Iam for real. Let me know.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=3675&highlight=411+salem

Here's the thread and the quote.

The owner of the maroon one contacted me and said that it does not have major rust issues. I'm guessing that means it's limited to the sheet metal you can see and is not structural. My bad for trying to help by posting it. Since he's a member now, I'll leave it to him to answer any more questions and post more pics. I don't have the time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.