1972 Datsun Bluebird 4 Door

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

7000 is ok where u live but please keep ur bs comment to ur self.i have a many serious buyer scence day one for the price that im asking just didnt want to sell it til i get my next car.lol.( GTR)....7000 dallors dont go far these days when your buying a super classic car

7000 is ok where u live but please keep ur bs comment to ur self.i have a many serious buyer scence day one for the price that im asking just didnt want to sell it til i get my next car.lol.( GTR)....7000 dallors dont go far these days when your buying a super classic car

don't needa bring that attitude up in here now... i really don't think many people on this site have 16k+ so he was giving you a good idea to put it on eBay because i am sure that would sell for more than what you want. take his word and put it up on eBay

Well we also have to consider that this car was imported for a price of 2-3 grand so no matter what this car will be a minimum of 2-3 grand more then a 510 in equal condition then the rarity of a 4 door bluebird in the states (you pretty much only see coupes) along with $1800 wheels and $2000 worth of suspension that all has super low mileage 16k is not that bad. If you ever see this car in person it's hard to beleav it all original.

For what it is worth I actually think it is worth what you guys are asking Topher. It is just a matter of having the patience to get the pricetag. Not your everyday dime here. Original paint means not much is hidden under it and that is good. It is just bitchin. Have you turned Bring a Trailer on to it yet? Might get a hit there. But it takes a bit of time to sell a car like this I think.

Ebay might be worth a shot. I think a nice goon just went for over 10K on there a couple weeks ago. And it wasn't JDM.

(And there are folks on Ratsun with money, they are just not the 99%ers!) :P

And Fisch I believe you asked him why he would sell it and the only way you would sell it would be for a hako soooo that is the only reason lol.

And THAT is about the best reason he could have! :D

approved.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.