1972 Datsun Bluebird 4 Door

thanks topher..but i wasnt trying to b mean to the other dude but was not kool thats just suuuuuuuper low balling me and thats not nice so it shouldnt said...i have a buyer thats gonna pick it up for $16500 next week.it was suppose to be sold two weeks ago for that price but i was in no rush to sell it cause if i didnt get my hako ..so $7000.lol lets keep it classy and 510 friendly.......

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it shouldnt said...i have a buyer thats gonna pick it up for $16500 next week.

I am happy to hear this. Congrats on the sale and on the Hako!

lets see the new owner when he picks it up. But as of right now its not sold. seen to many last minute changes on these kinds of sales.

If ,He (new owner)must be RICH in there Recession era.

But if sold(cash 16K in your hand) thats great , you made out

I was planning on listing my yellow car for 6K $ but get 4500 for it. and looks great.

maybe Im asking NOT ENOUGH

For this economy this price is a little high, but if you search for a 4 door bluebird out of japan will cost $5000-$10000 thats not including all of the shipping and customs cost add about $2000-$5000 just in cost, and unless you fly out to Japan (flight to Japan $1500 if you find a cheap one out of west coast) you are only seeing picture (if lucky) of a car conditions and hope it looks as good as the picture. so far on the cheap side you have just spent $7000 and on the expensive side you've spent $15000.

If i had the cash, this would be in my garage

I have see this car and its super clean, so totally worth the price if you are looking for something JDM. good luck on the Hako

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.