pics of my 78 finally

dreamer2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS for all the compliments on my truck.The guy I bought it from did the body work and paint. I put the hood on tail gate motor, int, rims and alot of time and money in it. Just can not take credit for what I didnt do. He was a hell of a body and paint man!

• 4 months later...

well I might have to let my black truck go. I found a 1977 kc with a BUICK 3.8 v6 turbo and bought it will post pics when my computer gets off the rag, but it is a cool truck need to rebuild the motor and paint it but will be a hell of a sleeper. Will try to post pics this week.

No I bought a truck for the hood and tailgate, It now has stock hood and tailgate on it painted the same. The louvered hood and tailgeate is going on kc looked to long for those, The kc had them but beyond repair. I hate to think of selling the black one but wanted kc that is why the black one is not in the for sale forum yet trying to sell other things first.