Vintage Tin

toddluck

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dislexic. That steering wheel that was yours did not make it into this truck. Its still on that green 510 which is floating around in beaverton.

Todd, imma need both those oregon plates bro. I will swing by here in a week or two and pick them up

Im trying to remember if that is the steering wheel that I had in there, but just dont remember.

Im glad that work is getting done to the ol truck, I still like my old truck. glad your having fun with her

With all the effort your going through on this truck, you should have bought that Old Show truck that was for sale down there a few years back (TOO CRAFTY) the one that you bough the Actuator off of....I thought you said you looked at it? Your doing to your truck, all that truck alreay had....But do what you must...And that Boomarang attena bring back memories of my S10 and a 720 I had in the 90s....But I actually had a TV hooked up to it.. It is for sure going to be a retro build...Keep ot coming!!!! Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled-41.jpgUntitled-2-1.jpg