310 Worth this?????

Biglay

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a clean looking car for sure. If one had to have a GX this would be nice. I know datsuns can get lots of miles, but over 100K doesn't seem 'low' to me.

Funny, when I joined Ratsun almost no one cared about these cars or the 70's b210, but I see more and more of them talked about. That is pretty rad.

aaaaahhhh FWD save that for the hondas,this is what i'm talking 'bout http://portland.crai...2703736184.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y8dtyNycdM0

ahhhh..... and enough spare shit to get the rest of my dattos unstoppable. Anything Datsun is fun to drive. 310 isn't my style though.

To answer your question, NO that 310GX is nothing special. Just a case of a $1200 car being listed for $2999.

It looks more clean than most 310s, and they are rare but NOT desirable. A 1981 310GX was my first car. I had a red one, clean with a sunroof. Had some emissions problems but I drove it home for $300.

A year later I sold it for $300. Anybody with a really clean one would be lucky to get $1200 for it.

Thing is... I'm pretty sure you can shoehorn in a very cheap fwd version of the SR20det into this.... FWD Sr s are way cheaper than rwd versions and i remember seeing a first gen pulsar with one in it.... Fuck would you shock a few mustangs and hondahs

Guest kamakazi620

Thing is... I'm pretty sure you can shoehorn in a very cheap fwd version of the SR20det into this.... FWD Sr s are way cheaper than rwd versions and i remember seeing a first gen pulsar with one in it.... Fuck would you shock a few mustangs and hondahs

And get maybe 20mpg at best,FWD SRs came stock in sentra se rs and 200sx se rs also NX 2nd gen 2000s

aaaaahhhh FWD save that for the hondas,this is what i'm talking 'bout http://portland.crai...2703736184.html

CONS:

No 2nd gear (syncros are bad) ......... From hammering the shit out of it drifting.

Speedometer inop................................ Failed attempt at fixing above and fucked up something else.

needs tags, will pass deq................... Lost interest in car with problems

gutted interior......................................... Wanted that drift car look but can't be bothered finding the pieces to put back.....

I had a 80 310GX that had 106K when I bought it, drove it for 8 Years no problems with it. I read somewhere that the 310 has that long front end because Nissan had intended to also make a RWD version of the car. It would actually be fun to convert one of these.