'78 620kc for sale

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i meant a flight from CA or Houston TX to CO where Bob is. Really love the truck and am trying to think of every way i can buy it. (I can't fly out to USA I don't even have a passport) I have bought 3 vehicles from USA before but they were delivered to the ports by the sellers.

I sent a Skyline to NY before and also A lovely B210 was sent last month from England to USA also, so we try to bring nice cars in your direction too:)

Sorry i meant a flight from CA or Houston TX to CO where Bob is. Really love the truck and am trying to think of every way i can buy it. (I can't fly out to USA I don't even have a passport) I have bought 3 vehicles from USA before but they were delivered to the ports by the sellers.

I sent a Skyline to NY before and also A lovely B210 was sent last month from England to USA also, so we try to bring nice cars in your direction too:)

Try expedia.com for flight costs. The longer out you can book the cheaper the tickets :)

• Like 1
www.kayak.com is a good survey site for checking ticket costs across a broad range of providers and potential variables (travel dates and duration of stay, etc) ... but be aware that some arlines (like Southwest) that often have good fares, don't advertise on outside sites like Kayak or Expedia; so you may have to check them independently.

Try this place, too.

http://www.magiccarpetautotransport.com/

I sold a car to a guy in Hawaii and they came to ME and got it. All i had to do was make sure the car was empty of belongings, make sure the battery was tied down. Sign a piece of paper and off it went. Was a sad sight seeing it go :(

They hauled it on a car trailer all the way up to the port in Seattle and shipped it by boat...

Thanks just got off the phone to one of the companies on there, $569 seems about the best quote so far (same price to CA as TX) Is truck still for sale?

I'm sure you've thought about it.. But for $569 you could ship the car to an east coast port I would think. Then from there ship it where ever you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've had shipping quote from TX and CA, and also FL (cheaper ship to me but more expensive to get it to FL of course)

Can't get hold of bob at moment, no reply to PM, anyone got phone number for him?

I'm kinda breaking the rules here, but I couldn't pm you. This truck finally got down to a decent price, and it's already in the Houston area.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2730387077.html

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.