East african safari rally decals FS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah remember they are coming from Buttfuck Canada... it take them 4 days just to get to the border, so the fist batch should be arrving monday tuesday at the latest.

I noticed a few more people ordered this past week, i got elected to city couincil and life has been crazy.. i will mail out any outstanding orders and Ted Hedmans on monday.

That said, i have 11 sets left if anyone still wants a set... this weekend is the last chance as life is too busy after this.

Merlin

thanks for the interest all... yes i still have about 12 sets left, but I'd prefer if you all could wait till after new years to order as i've got a shit ton to do the next couple of weeks...

Michael H, your second order will go out tomorrow... everyone elses orders have been shipped. Canada Post is nowhere near as fast as USPS( and both are clogged with Xmas cards), so the folks that ordered DEC 5 Fallon NV? San Deigo? might not get them for a few days more.

thanks for the interest all... yes i still have about 12 sets left, but I'd prefer if you all could wait till after new years to order as i've got a shit ton to do the next couple of weeks...

Michael H, your second order will go out tomorrow... everyone elses orders have been shipped. Canada Post is nowhere near as fast as USPS( and both are clogged with Xmas cards), so the folks that ordered DEC 5 Fallon NV? San Deigo? might not get them for a few days more.

I'm the guy in Fallon,NV. Got them yesterday! Thanks man!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.