You guys out west need to come get your earthquakes.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pussies. I've been through hundreds of earthquakes, even when people have died, and its really not that bad. If you feel the ground move, you run outside, its not very difficult. The only way you can get hurt is if you are in a big unstabilized building, which all buildings are required to be able to withstand an earthquake now, so there are little to no dangerous buildings.I'd rather sit through a 9.0 earthquake than be in any hurricane, tornado, flood, monsoon, sandstorm, anything really.

And Isnt Oklahoma riddled with faults?

We felt it all the way in Dallas. My wife woke me up last night and I was like WTF and she said we just had an earthquake. I told her not to bother me unless shit was falling off the walls or if it wakes me up on its own. I am from CA and this was a bullshit little one.

5.6 yesterday morning... 4.7 at 8:47 this evening, Both the wife and myself just kind of shrugged and kept at it. We did have some awesome tornados, but I was busy doing quake stories and didn't get to fly on the tornados :angry:

Quakes are part of my daily life......just by being in the middle of volcanoes and crossed by faults. 2 weeks ago, we had a continuos chain of quakes, something like 4 or 6 daily between 4.0 and 4.8 degrees.

when you get used to them, youfind them relaxing, but there are some that makes me put my ass out.