Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if not just do the swap and deal with the pieces not being there ... the spacers shouldnt be tough to do after the fact... although arent we talking about maxima stuff... i know very little about thats stuff... just wanna see moar low blue le' goon up in here...

Well... Good and bad...

New brakes work great. The new set up can defiantly get way lower.

But the fucking wheels won't tuck, it looks like to tire poke is exactly the same. I don't get it, after measuring it all out I was expecting 3/4" if not a full inch, it looks like the same exact tire poke when the hub is over 3/4 of a inch thinner than the stock 510 stuff?

I really don't want to do all of that shot again, at least not anytime soon. I guess I'll start looking for skinnier rims which sucks because I love my enkies.

Any ideas guys and gals?

So I made a deal yesterday and got rid of the enkies for some 200sx snowflakes "I think" and 300$, but they are having some clearance issues that I can get worked out today hopefully.

The new rims temporary tell I can get my steelies and baby moon hub caps

FB886392-9837-42D3-AF89-C3E4DEBF361C-1571-00000233ED1BC430_zps89ff37af.jpg

They are 15x6 and they will tuck with and clear everything with a 5mm spacer and some fender roll.

With the sale of the enkies I was also able to get some s13 240sx camber plates and a strut tower bar.

Once the final pmnt on the enkies are made I will be taking to car to either h5wagon or just to a shop to get the lca bushings totally replaced, and my brand new tie rid ends installed.

This is a good trade, I liked the enkies but these other items will really help keep me from eating tires and having tire poke in the front. Pluse the new rims have good tires so that should tie me off through winter.

So thT means replaced lca bushings, balljoints, tie rod ends, with new camber plates and strut bar