How to fold a Nissan GT-R into a Juke in hundreds of difficult steps

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get Nissan. They make a fugly car like the Joke turbo, yet their 3rd most sporty looking car (the Altima coupe, in my opinion with respect to the 350 and 370z) only comes with the QR25 (4 cyl) or VQ35 (6 cyl), both NA and well under 300hp. if they were to make a turbo VQ (or even QR) coupe it could be a big seller and comparable to other high power entry level cars (like the BMW 1 series, EVO, etc). They don't even have the Z cars turbo, but the hideous Juke is? Doesn't make sense...

I don't get Nissan. They make a fugly car like the Joke turbo, yet their 3rd most sporty looking car (the Altima coupe, in my opinion with respect to the 350 and 370z) only comes with the QR25 (4 cyl) or VQ35 (6 cyl), both NA and well under 300hp. if they were to make a turbo VQ (or even QR) coupe it could be a big seller and comparable to other high power entry level cars (like the BMW 1 series, EVO, etc). They don't even have the Z cars turbo, but the hideous Juke is? Doesn't make sense...

Dont you get it? People buy small cars with little motors that have turbo's cuz they are "cheaper" makes them feel cool and stuff, but then they have to put premium gas in and then they hate the car.

Really I just dont think it would sell well if you have to put premium in.

umm, the Altima Coupe is still wrong wheel drive, more than power keeping it out of the conversation

umm, the Altima Coupe is still wrong wheel drive, more than power keeping it out of the conversation

That doesn't mean it can't be made awd or rwd, its a decent enough looking car inside and out that if some changes were made, it could be a big seller. Even the 4 door and the maxima, or if they offered them with the option of turbo and rwd. My point is that they put all of the good aspects of a car under a shell that's unpleasant to look at.

The 350Z/370Z already require premium fuel due to their compression. I'm not sure about the other cars that use the VQ. Maybe not but that's one of the reasons they have less horsepower.

I do agree that it would be cool to have a factory turbo option for the Nissan V6

I was wondering if its possible to bolt Datsun 620 front disc brakes onto my 370Z... has anyone done this before?

• Like 1

The 350Z/370Z already require premium fuel due to their compression. I'm not sure about the other cars that use the VQ. Maybe not but that's one of the reasons they have less horsepower.

I do agree that it would be cool to have a factory turbo option for the Nissan V6

I was wondering if its possible to bolt Datsun 620 front disc brakes onto my 370Z... has anyone done this before?

Discs won't work, but if you take the rear drums, and flip them around so the back left goes on the front right and the same with the other, its the same as wilwood and brembo. You will need zx struts also

That doesn't mean it can't be made awd or rwd, its a decent enough looking car inside and out that if some changes were made, it could be a big seller. Even the 4 door and the maxima, or if they offered them with the option of turbo and rwd. My point is that they put all of the good aspects of a car under a shell that's unpleasant to look at.

I think an AWD turbo Altima would go over huge. A lot of "upward professional" types would probably go for it.

Ok, so I'm gonna put 280ZX struts and brakes on the 370Z, then 4-lug to 6-lug adapter bolts on so I can use 620 drums, then 6-lug to 5-lug adapter so I can bolt my stock wheels back on! Easy bolt-on brake upgrade!

You're forgetting that the zx struts go in the back though. You need the leafs from the 620 to put in the front of the z, you gets moar lowar like that.

Why didn't Nissan send us the March in AWD/Turbo form?

Instead we get the Joke? Whatever Nissan.

Give us something worthy to play with.

You fucked the Sentra way beyond enjoyment.

Not all can have a Z.

You took away the 240sx.

Step it up, or Toyoburu will do the jig all over you with the release of the FR.

zzzft86blackedoutheadlights.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

I know, but if I wanted to be safe I would probably just sit on the couch all day. Side impacts are going to hurt regardless.

Work on your "love handles" to help cushion the impact!!!