Today was a huge score (with oics)

Woke up this morning with a funny feeling. I drove out to snag Josh_T before we went to go see another local's 620 he's working on.

I pulled up to his house, and right behind me was a lady that was coming to pick up a bed (or something like that.) We stood around for a few minuets and talked about the 620 since this was the first time he saw it, and I noticed the woman frantically walking circles around his B210 and inspecting it with a glow on her face. We stopped to talk to her and learned a ton..

As it turns out, her father was a Datsun Master Tech in Mississippi, and had recently passed away. Her family has always owned Datsuns until a few years ago when there own B210 was totalled. She told us about a few parts her father left to her that she's bringing back to GA.

A few..... lololol.... she corrected herself quickly by mentioning it was more like 9-10,000 parts he had collected. TONS of NOS Nissan parts that was going to require a trailer and a few trips to bring back. She wasn't sure of what she had, but said they were all old parts and wasn't sure exactly what all was there. I said L20B and she was convinced that it sounded familiar and had something for it. The whole time going on about this, she had a tear in here eye and seemed like she was flashing back to the good old days.

Long story short, I gave her my number and told her she was welcome to call me anytime and I was willing to do anything to help her go through her parts. She seemed mostly interested in getting rid of them, so I'll be praying it's a gold mine!

Anyways, with all that said, here's some oics of Juan and his 620. The dude's got a huge passion....

_DSC0312.jpg

_DSC0309.jpg

_DSC0305.jpg

_DSC0302.jpg

_DSC0306.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic