Misc Datsun parts for sale

So I'm cleaning out my shop and I found a cache of Datsun parts.

I'll put together a better, more complete list, but so far the list goes:

• A-series misc engine parts - complete A motor, Nissan Comp oil pump with external pickup bung, extra internals and covers, etc
  • L-series misc engine parts - L-18 motor (sat outside for 100 years), a couple cams (one stock L20, one 197 AE Cal Cams), one Rebello GT4 race head (cracked), plus misc things like 1600 valve cover, etc
  • 510 - Brand new hood trim (still in packaging) $200, one front fender (I'll check which side) $60
  • 320 - 7 year old front brakes ( probably 5000 miles on them) - brand new parts bought in 2004, including shoes, cylinders, adjusters, spring, complete on backing plates. Just unbolt yours and bolt these complete backing plates right on. All factory Nissan parts. Also have front 320 frame clip with steering box, stock 320 heater (missing front cover and knob), stock 320 steering wheel (not in great shape), 320 dash (complete with gauges and switches).

Will do complete inventory and post up pics. But if anything catches your eye, let me know.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interested one l series stuff. Do you have specs on the cal cams and also is the rebello head repairable?

Any head is repairable. It's a 219 head that was on a GT4 racer back in the late 80's and later on a 2200 it made 210 HP. The cam in it is a hydraulic grind that we only ever did one of, then Dave lost the spec. Well here it is, I've found it. I'm duty bound to let Dave get a look at the cam so he can spec it again.

The separate cam is a 197 AE Cal Cams. I don't have any exact specs, but it would be good in a dual carb'd street engine, if that's what you're asking.

I found one more thing I could sell if the price was right. It's my Datsun 320 Factory Parts Manual. It's in great shape and half of the writing is in Japanese. There are common Japanese-English translation errors in there too which make it fun to read.

I don't usually sell books, so this would have to fetch a good price.

I did mention I was looking for "A" series rod and main bearings....A12 to be exact. Got a general idea whats in the box?

I did get a look inside the box and I don't have as much A-series stuff as i thought. A couple oil pumps, a fuel pump, some coated cam bearings and some pushrods along with the timing cover and some other misc worn out crap.

No rods or mains.

How about a price for the 320 stuff (picture 4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 14) shipped to 85387?

Thanks much.

I sold the filter.

I'd take $250 for everything before shipping. Price the parts new and you'll see it's worth it.

http://www.new-datsun-parts.com/datsun-pickup-parts.html

I have the complete front clip too...

Any trim pieces on the front clip?

I'd probably pass on the brake stuff at that price. I have all the hardware new in boxes, but it's always nice to have spares for down the road.

Thanks much!