Lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats some funny ish. I would seriously hate to be that kid. I hope he learned a lesson.

I'm at forty pages and still can't keep up. Funny shit. Pages are going up faster than I can read them. Was50 then 82 now 108.

thats great. I love when punk ass bitches get caught trying to be pimps. Ii didnt read the whole blog, but I find it funny that it was a friend of his that said,, dude you drive a Acura....If I find more time I will read further...still funny.

Quoted from Urban Dictionery:

Freshfail:

A new level of epic failure. Refers to the "Epic FreshFail Thread of 2008," where a certain member (FreshC230) posted photos of a Mercedes Benz CLS55 AMG on the MDStreetScene.com forums, and claimed it was his.

Due to his locality and age, members of the forum demanded proof, which he was unable to give. After a series of flimsy excuses, it soon became apparent that he had stolen the pictures off other sites, and eventually the REAL owner (Mafiosocls55) of the car showed up and provided proof of ownership. (The question of FreshC230's "fiancee", as of this writing, is still inconclusive, though preliminary findings indicate the photos are those of an internet model.)

This thread soon spread to other car forums on the net, and around the world, bringing down the server and leading to the "FreshFail of 2008" as readers flooded the site. The term "FreshFail" has come to indicate a level of failure above "epic fail," where one is very publicly, throughly, and humiliatingly pwned.

Man 1: I told this chick that I'm an up and coming actor in Sophia Coppola's next film.

Man 2: Bullshit, you couldn't act your way out of a paper bag.

Man 1: Yeah, but I told her Sophia Coppola thought I was super hot, and the the next big thing.

Man 2: So what happened?

Man 1: Turns out she's Sophia Coppola's best friend and casting director.

Man 2: Freshfail!

obviously you didnt get paid at work to read everything...HE is/was his GF :blink:

was corresponding through facebook...to himself :lol:

sorry mike... FAIL :P

:lol: Read 133 pages last night, had to skip to 160s this AM. Then when time permitted worked backwards. Compared to Fresh I'm laughin'

Closing in on half a million views.

:lol: Read 133 pages last night, had to skip to 160s this AM. Then when time permitted worked backwards. Compared to Fresh I'm laughin'

Closing in on half a million views.

So i got past the point where the owner showed up, but the was in the 40's I think. Did the kid ever show back up after he got owned by the real owner?