Favourite Handi-tool to carry in your ratsun.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! I love this thread.

I pack what ever tools I won't need when I have a break down.

but usually a multi- screwdriver like you, a ratchet with extension and one of those gator sockets, crescent wrench, a tiny flathead(weber adjustments), lug wrench, my Glock .40 cal pistol(to help ease my road rage:eek:), and my roadside assistance number!

• 5 months later...
Fire extinguisher.

definitely!!

i had a scare in my 1200 yesterday and the next stop after getting my fuel line fixed was the parts store to pick up a fire extinguisher. i started smelling gas real bad and couldnt pull over right where i was. i had to drive a little ways and by the time i stopped, gas was spraying on my windsheid, out the left side of my hood, and out my grill. all from a little split in the top of my fuel line because it was old. and to top it off, the car backfired when i shut it off.

i used to carry wrenches 10,12,14 a 22pc craftsmen ratchet set, and one of those screw drivers in the first post, an one of the razor blades from the first post.. the only things i ever had to use were the razor blade and screw driver cause one of my heater core hoses burst and i had to shorten it a bit to fix it, and the ratchet set to change my valve cover gasket cause that crappy rubber one melted, the wrenches have came in handy, but not really "needed" i havent really driven the truck much lately cause well it had a charging issue but i fixed that, an now im in the middle of a tranny swap which im hoping to finish tomorrow, but i think im going to goto harbor frieght or some where and get some ratcheting wrenches and maybe another small ratchet set since my ex took my old one.. an maybe a new multi screw driver.. theres some other tools i will be gettin but thats just the ones that will stay IN the truck