Like that"Y'all " thang and OLD to datsun!

Twoelouie

Looks like this is gonna be a fun site! I have my 71Z that was my "survival present" when I got home from Da Nam! Figured if the "little people" ( no offense meant!) didn't kill me...I'd buy one of their cars! ( NY Humor!) Had my Z ever since and recently acquired a 1978 F10 Sport Wagon! Will soon be lookin for a 2000 Roadster to round out my DATSUN collection ! Just got rid of a couple of my Chevies ( still have quite a few GM products ) and will just need that 2000 and I'll be set till I make that "last deployment"! Hope to visit and meet some of Y'all in time!

• Like 2
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my 71Z that was my "survival present" when I got home from Da Nam! Figured if the "little people" ( no offense meant!) didn't kill me...I'd buy one of their cars!

Datsun's aren't Vietnamese unsure.gif

Just teasing :P

Welcome to Ratsun! Post pics if you haven't already! We like pictures of Datsun just as much as we like our own Datsuns twofinger_salute.gif

Enjoy your stay mate

This site is very fun. I'm glad the little people didn't kill you...you are one funny guy. We need more military on this site, mostly bunch of grease monkey slackers if you ask me. All very nice people of course. I'm picturing you as an Army aviation type. Am I close? My dad was former Navy during the Vietnam War, a corpsman. Luckily he was able to pick to serve his tours on aircraft carriers. Thanks for you service! Lets see some car oics!

Datsun's aren't Vietnamese unsure.gif

Just teasing :P

Welcome to Ratsun! Post pics if you haven't already! We like pictures of Datsun just as much as we like our own Datsuns twofinger_salute.gif

Enjoy your stay mate

But I am Vietnamese. And it's Da NANG ..........DU MA~~ Con Cac, thang Cho Chet.

My dad served in the S.V.N. as a high ranking Naval officer as well, spent 6 years in VC "Re-education facility" AKA P.O.W. Camps. So God bless our troops, my dad, and AMERICA best mofo country there is.

Welcome you dirty Taxi drivin', central park walkin', Time square new years celebratin', Yorker! Hahaha.

From The most gangsterous place on the WESTCOAST, Ducer and these post Hwores Welcomes you to Ratsun my New York Bretheran.

Well..well...well... ! I think that I will be feelin right at home with this bunch! Apperciate the "Love" I promise that I will get off my dead butt and get some pics of my Datsuns on here,hopefully this weekend! For the one fella that was askin about when I wore the "monkey suit", I was an "APE" ,USAF "Air and later Security Police canine handler . For my young friend from "Cali"??? Tell your dad that an old ( semi) Nam vet says HOWDY and SORRY that this gov't wouldn't let us finish the job!! Anyway, time for din din ! I'll be yellin at ya!