Memorial for Paul

mklotz70

from TerriLynn........

May this e-mail find you all in an easier place with Paul's passing. The boys and I are doing well.

Date: Saturday March 29th, 2008

Time: 1:00 PM

Place: New Tacoma Cemetery 9212 Chambers Creek Road - 98467

Sorry this is getting out so late tonight.

Love to you all,

TerriLynn and Boys

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could make it. :(

That is my neices birthday.

I know there is a donation for financial support, but I'd like to know how I can get some parts to the boys. I have a complete set of front 620 brakes, kingpin to dust cap, that I'm holding for Paul. I know he wanted to use them on the 521. I've been holding them for a while as Paul and I could never quite get together because of time...now here's no more time :(

I'd still like to make sure they still get onto the truck. :)

Mike, thanks again for relaying everything. Tough job...much love

i would like to propose something, maybe we could all in our own way, find some sort of way to help to finish paul's truck, i mean i'm in phx az, i can't be there in physical form , but say if something is needed that u can't find there, like chrome, grill, etc. , maybe i can help out and get it to u for his family..i know that in the mini truckin community there have been several times that a lot of us have pulled together for the same cause..right now do to moving, i don't have any extra cash to donate, but i know where i may be able to locate some parts..so if u all think this may help count me in..mike thanks for keepin us all infomed..all my best to paul's family, i'll be there in spirit on that day..tom:)

That is a good idea. There was a guy up hear that got killed in a motorcycle accident, that was a big time mini trucker. He had started to build a toyota tacoma, when he was killed. And his friends and parents and local shops etc. helped finish the truck and tke it around to shows and events in his memory. It was featured in Mini Truckin just cant think of the issue....But very good idea...yhere is enough of us to step up and do what it takes. A bit of money, some parts, your time..not asking alot for one hell of a nice guy....

Even though I drove through alternating tropical rain, hail, and everything, and wondered if Google Maps was crazy, I made it.

Very nice service.....figure 70-100 folks. Saw Doug's 510 wagon and I'm guessing that was Bleach's Z, but they bugged out almost immediately. Don't know who's red truck that was.

Life's a gift....and short. Peace