(3) 620's plus lots of extras

Massive 20 year accumulation of rigs and parts. First up is the '73, it is licensed and was driving earlier this week when I hauled off 2 big loads of branches. Replaced the bad battery cable when I got home and now it won't run for shit. If I mess with it anymore I'll probably put a couple of 30 round double stacks into it, and that won't do anyone any good. It has always been thrashed, appearance wise, but for what I use it for that was fine. Heavy suspension and a solid tow point. L20/4spd from 710.

Rinse.jpg

Next up is a '75, this had a seized L20/4spd, #3 big end grabbed the crank. Block still looks good, it's in the cart. Rig now had a 7 foot aluminum and wood framed canopy setting on it to keep weather off the bed, which is full of parts.

000_0278.jpg

Next is a '78, it has an L18/4spd, I did drive it around the yard but have cannibalized carb and ignition parts to keep the green one going, sort of. Has the disc front brakes that someone cut the lines to. Someone was flogging this one on here a couple three years ago as a ready-to-drive rig. Not so much.

rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

Then there is another set of fenders, hood, etc. from yet another that wound up as a trailer. Original L16/4spd from the green truck, supposed to have had a bad head, swapped mill instead. Boxes and buckets of starters, electrical, fittings, brackets, all the weird shit that always gets thrown away and then you wish that you'd kept it. Extra heater, three gauge clusters and a factory tach that works. All pics are archival as I don't feel like dragging everything out for fresh pics unless there is some serious interest.

L16-1.jpg

DatBlock.jpg

dooenders.jpg

DatParts1.jpg

All the vehicles do have titles, and no, I won't sell the tach separate, that is the bait for the hook. This should be a hell of a deal for the right person, there is over 7000 pounds of stuff here. For $500 you could haul it right down the road to Cherry City and not lose on this. I have a forklift to help with moving and loading, and air for tire swaps, which you might want to bring some extras unless you have tow dollys. I also have my pikey towbar which you can use if need be.

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is correct. I don't think that's too far out of line. I know someone will ask about floors, they're pretty much shot, like all rain belt rigs.

floors.jpg

Extra head with the 710 oil cap like Datzenmike's :) L16 has the Datsun OHC and elephant cap.

head.jpg

The instrument clusters.

inst.jpg

Heater unit, half a dozen carbs that run shitty and an intake with what looks like most of a Holley on it.

shed.jpg

Yes, it's very difficult to move a lot like this; If everyone cherry-picked the tachs and lights and emblems it would be impossible. On the plus side, I just did some measuring and they should all fit on a 45' flatbed. Just need to borrow some 6' fork extensions to get under both frame rails.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.