I need the name of this part

juan_18

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't look like an original part. Where does it go?

I don´t remenber the web site, but i supoust it work like the original one.

Roll center adjusters

http://technotoytuni...etail.php?p=808

Tk for the help, i find it in ebay but is too expensive, i need best price where can i find it?

!B7)YMMg!Wk~$(KGrHqF,!lcEy+jC0tgqBM1LVD0u3Q~~0_12.JPG

And they are not needed except for circuit racing. Most guys who lower do not use them and it still works out good.

I'm sure not every one feels the same but I noticed a HUGE difference in my lowered street car and I now consider them a necessity if your going to lower your car more than a couple inches. before the RCA' were installed the slightest bump would send me into the oncoming lane, after the RCA's steering is much more predictable. just my 2 cents.

I'm sure not every one feels the same but I noticed a HUGE difference in my lowered street car and I now consider them a necessity if your going to lower your car more than a couple inches. before the RCA' were installed the slightest bump would send me into the oncoming lane, after the RCA's steering is much more predictable. just my 2 cents.

Im starting to agree with Hobbes, I had lowered my car 2 inches and all was well, then I dropped another inch and all of a sudden the car moves all over the lanes.

I egree an this is my case, this without mention that the car hits the highway stops. :(

PD: My natural lenguage is spanish sorry if i make a mistake :)

During normal wheel travel over lumps in the road the LCA swings upward (or downward) through a short arc and because of this shortens it's horizontal length. Effectively it pulls inward on the bottom of the strut and increases the positive camber the further up or down it moves. If at stock height and horizontal the effect is very slight, but if the car (and the crossmember mounting point for the LCA) is lowered, the arm must tilt upward slightly. Now when hitting a bump the LCA swings even further upward through this arc and shortens it's horizontal length drastically adding positive camber and toe in.

Fitting a spacer between the LCA and the bottom of the strut lowers it into a more horizontal position where the effects of bumps are lessened.