Why Ford is better than Chevy

Chevys suck dick

People use Chevys in there Fords cuz their either lazy and or cheep not because it`s a better motor ..

I used to race short track and out of the 30+ cars there were only 3 Fords and 1 Dodge and 3 out of us 4 were usually in the A main...........and we were using 302s ,, 318s and the chevy guys were almost to the car running 350s

main reason chevys are cheep period

Has nobody but me noticed the doors on the new cum-arrow never match the sail panels if you dont believe me look go at one.

( edit) ...DATSUNS RULE!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Factory Sports Car Offerings-

Chevy:

2012 Camaro ZL1

6.2L LSA Supercharged V8 - 555 Horse

Men proud to be seen in the car.

Ford:

2012 Mustang Boss 302

5.0L hi-po V8 - 444

Still looks like a chick's car.

Factory Super Car Offerings-

Chevy:

2012 Camaro ZR1

6.2L LS9 Supercharged V8 - 638 Horse

Eats cars ten times its price alive.

Ford:

404 - No Vehicle Offering Found - Please check out the all new Ford Fiesta!

Ford gave up on making real cars years ago.

What was Chevy's offering against the GT40? Oh yeah, halting production on the Camaro

• Like 3

Factory Sports Car Offerings-

Chevy:

2012 Camaro ZL1

Men proud to be seen in the car.

Ford:

2012 Mustang Boss 302

5.0L hi-po V8 - 444

Still looks like a chick's car.

Factory Super Car Offerings-

Chevy:

2012 Camaro ZR1

6.2L LS9 Supercharged V8 - 638 Horse

Eats cars ten times its price alive.

Ford:

404 - No Vehicle Offering Found - Please check out the all new Ford Fiesta!

Ford gave up on making real cars years ago.

WHOA HOLD ON A SECOND THERE!

While Ford was producing the GT, what did Chevy have of equivalent? NOTHING! The ZR1 wasnt even announced until 2007, a year before the last year of the GT. Even then, lets see some numbers:

FORD GT:

5.4L V8 Twin supercharged - 550HP

0-60: 3.3 seconds

Top Speed: 212 MPH

Chevy ZR1:

6.2L Supercharged LS9- 639 HP

Top Speed: 202 MPH

What we have here is an utter win for the Ford. It uses older technology (produced from 2003-2008, ZR1 started around 2007), the Ford has .8L less of displacement while still only being 89 HP behind the ZR1, and it is hands down 10 MPH faster than the ZR1. Ford was able to take a smaller engine and make it faster than Chevys most up to date LSX.

And your comparison of the Boss Mustang to the Camaro is off. That is the highest Camaro offered, that is not the highest Mustang offered.

Here we go:

2012 Camaro ZL1

No other figures offered, probably to save the embarrassment.

2012 Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake

5.4L V8 Supercharged - 800 HP

Im not even going to explain why the Chevy fails on this. The Super Snake even takes out the ZR1.

As for giving up on making real cars, Ford was just able to get it right the first time, Chevy...well.... They will keep trying.

Back to drinking.

:fu:

As for giving up on making real cars, Ford was just able to get it right the first time, Chevy...well.... They will keep trying.

Back to drinking.

Well, there was the retro Thunderbird. Enough to make anyone drink.

You cant really compare the GT and the ZR1, vettes are cool but basially an old man car, and I think if you drive one you have to wear a leather vette jacket and possibly a hat.GT's are nuts, in a old car and driver there was one that had 1000 hp and if I remember right it had a stock bottom end. In that test the vette broke down.

The ZR1 is perfectly compared to the GT and I hardly see anything above a Z06 being an old man's car, even the Z06 has 535 HP. I have driving all 3, and none are suited for old mean. The C6 Vette yes, but nothing higher. You do expect that out of anyone who can afford one though

As an owner of both, Ford hands down.

And really guy that is balls deep in the new Camaro's ass? Chevy is still playing catch up to the GT500 with that new 500+ hp Camaro.

Go read some 2011 5.0 vs. cartoony ill-proportioned Camaro SS reviews, the Ford wins every time with 1.2L less displacement, and it looks a hell of lot better while doing it.

Oh, and ECOBOOST f150 FTMFW!!!

Oh, and and the gt500 is slated for 600+ hp in 2013, http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/11q1/2013_ford_mustang_shelby_gt500_to_have_camaro_zl1_slapping_600-plus_horsepower-future_cars

Chevy still has some catch up to play.

I think Pepsi is slightly sweeter than Coke. In my younger days I drank way too much rum and Coke, rye and Coke (w/e) and barfed it out my nose and now just the smell of Coke causes a dry heave. Uuuurp!!! gotts go......................

WHOA HOLD ON A SECOND THERE!

While Ford was producing the GT, what did Chevy have of equivalent? NOTHING! The ZR1 wasnt even announced until 2007, a year before the last year of the GT. Even then, lets see some numbers:

FORD GT:

5.4L V8 Twin supercharged - 550HP

Top Speed: 212 MPH

Chevy ZR1:

6.2L Supercharged LS9- 639 HP

Top Speed: 202 MPH

What we have here is an utter win for the Ford. It uses older technology (produced from 2003-2008, ZR1 started around 2007), the Ford has .8L less of displacement while still only being 89 HP behind the ZR1, and it is hands down 10 MPH faster than the ZR1. Ford was able to take a smaller engine and make it faster than Chevys most up to date LSX.

And your comparison of the Boss Mustang to the Camaro is off. That is the highest Camaro offered, that is not the highest Mustang offered.

Here we go:

2012 Camaro ZL1

No other figures offered, probably to save the embarrassment.

2012 Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake

5.4L V8 Supercharged - 800 HP

Im not even going to explain why the Chevy fails on this. The Super Snake even takes out the ZR1.

Back to drinking.

All I see are numbers blink.gif

You know on a track, there's more to winning then impressive numbers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBP-9TUnQ

Edited by metalmonkey47