Where do ya do your work? Shop? Garage?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep 3 in the the garage sideways, 5 bicycles & my wife's minivan.

Have a loft above the garage for all the Datsun Spares..

DSCF3835.jpg

DSCF3849.jpg

I'd love to have that garage. nice collection:D

Went from this:

m137540118.jpg

To this:

m137540150.jpg

To this:

m137540176.jpg

And now I can finally fit a small car in there.

m137540197.jpg

I was previously renting an aptartment, and had no where to park the 510, so I moved back in with the folks til I finish school and find my own place to rent. Hopefully the Dime will be inside in a few weeks, and I will clear out the rest of the crap in the garage.

Here is where it all (doesn't) happen! I have a big garage, but with not much in it. But there is a Datsun in it and that is all that matters!

Now I just need a compressor, and a lot of other tools, and a few more datsuns to fill it!

P9080411.jpg

P9080424.jpg

heres a pic of my shop. Its in progress right now. I have almost completed the wiring. Its 40x40 with 14' ceilings. 12x12' garage door on one side and a 10x10 on the other, and a man door on the side.

IMG_0267.jpg

most of my work is done in the house garage till the shops done.

heres a pic of my shop. Its in progress right now. I have almost completed the wiring. Its 40x40 with 14' ceilings. 12x12' garage door on one side and a 10x10 on the other, and a man door on the side.

IMG_0267.jpg

most of my work is done in the house garage till the shops done.

Man thats a great shot,:cool:

i ve been here before

troysplace.jpg

i parked my grandmas eclipse along the wall where the arrows pointing when i went down there to pick up a diff for my 610 troys a cool dude i plan on once i get my 5 speed in heading down there to show him my 610 in person

where i work depends on what im working on if im working on my 610 its in the driveway (i move my moms suburban out of the way)

IMAG0021.jpg

if its my truck its in the back yard

IMAG0022.jpg

Now I just need a compressor, and a lot of other tools, and a few more datsuns to fill it!

Craigslist is a great place to pick up tools.. and tool around during Garage sale season.. man I've picked up some great deals just checking out garage sales.

Nice ride!