Precision Gear Power Brute LSD for your h190 truck

SR20-620

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could try ozdat, datnet, 510realm, any bluebird forums too i guess

id try and keep it away from a group buy as such, most forums have problems with those since its usually one person that isnt too well known handling a lot of cash at once, easy for them to disappear

if you were able to convince the manufacturer to make them, and organise it so buyers go directly through them and not through anyone else, itd be better accepted across forums and you'd be more likely to pull it off

international orders would be simpler too that way, since more people would trust the manufacturer not to stooge em, meaning more people in on getting some

I contacted them a few months back and they had no interest. Looks like more than just me called them.

The story I got was Precision Gear was sold to Omix-Ada. The company bought Precision Gear primarily for their gear technology and no longer have any interest in making LSD's for Datsun/Nissan H190.

Maybe things have chnaged, but you're going to need more that a dozen orders to refire the product, IMO.

Same story I got when I emailed them last year.

I'm interested, but they would have to make them first, no more prepays for me :P

I got the same story a few months ago also. So i lost interest in the H190 and have a new plan.

Forget those guys that are going to consider making one more run of h190 parts, and when you start to wear out the internals of it, they are not making them anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hhmmm......I'd buy one.

I guess no one looked at this yet but 725.00 is a lot to me. But I can't find how much the precision gear power brute one is. 

Do you know how much each of these would cost?

LOM103-2
4CYL PICK-UP REAR
3.70 - 3.89
LOM103-7
4CYL PICK-UP REAR W/SPACER
4.11 - 5.43