Abandoned vehicle

all this posting and NOT 1 pic of the Datsun. :lol:

he was never a real friend, he would have stood behind his words. ;)

Even if he was having hard times, if he was a real friend, he would have kept everyone updated with what was going on. Then again, a lot of these kids have no idea what being a real friend even means anymore.

What the fuck is wrong with this kid?

Received this email tonight at 7:01PM

"I dont want those carbs i want that head that has my money into it my dad is furiouse of what u have done to his truck it needs to be right or law will be involved o and where are rocker arms"

Is this kid funny, or retarded?

Refresher summary on "what u have done to his truck" and what money is "that head that has my money into it"?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he was having hard times, if he was a real friend, he would have kept everyone updated with what was going on. Then again, a lot of these kids have no idea what being a real friend even means anymore.

Refresher summary on "what u have done to his truck" and what money is "that head that has my money into it"?

Refresher is that I pulled his cylinder head to do a gasket. He was gonna trade beer truck for my A87 peanut head. We wanted to give him so get up and go while doing it. Ya know? He never delivered beer truck. So no peanut for you.

Not a single red cent was exchanged.

So what was done was half a head gasket replacement.

And now I find out its his dads? Ploy?

If I was his dad, Id kick HIS ass for being so irresponsible.

I guess the kid had to have gotten or from somewhere, right?

• Like 1

Refresher is that I pulled his cylinder head to do a gasket. He was gonna trade beer truck for my A87 peanut head. We wanted to give him so get up and go while doing it. Ya know? He never delivered beer truck. So no peanut for you.

Not a single red cent was exchanged.

So what was done was half a head gasket replacement.

And now I find out its his dads? Ploy?

If I was his dad, Id kick HIS ass for being so irresponsible.

I guess the kid had to have gotten or from somewhere, right?

IF his dad really is furious, it probably (hopefully) is because his nitwit kid got his truck all tore up, bitched out, and now left daddy with a truck in pieces. If dad is a complete tool (and plenty are), then he'll write off any of his kid's wrong doing and focus on you. At which point, you just tell him to pound sand and/or bite pillows.

The cops won't even bother taking his call; they'll smell the bullshit through the ringtone.

IF his dad really is furious, it probably (hopefully) is because his nitwit kid got his truck all tore up, bitched out, and now left daddy with a truck in pieces. If dad is a complete tool (and plenty are), then he'll write off any of his kid's wrong doing and focus on you. At which point, you just tell him to pound sand and/or bite pillows.

The cops won't even bother taking his call; they'll smell the bullshit through the ringtone.

I told him that we're at a point to write our losses(both of us) and stop contacting me about it.

But he keeps coming back.

You've threatened me with the police-as soon as you do that, I'm done dealing with you.

Cops ain't doin nothing. This is civil. See ya on Judge Judy, Dumbass!

I told him that we're at a point to write our losses(both of us) and stop contacting me about it.

But he keeps coming back.

You've threatened me with the police-as soon as you do that, I'm done dealing with you.

Cops ain't doin nothing. This is civil. See ya on Judge Judy, Dumbass!

You'd make some bank on Judge Judy :)

• 5 months later...
Guest kamakazi620

Pay for a round trip and give me the kid's address and it will be problem solved.

What a little shit lick dude, Its one thing to be a lying sack of shit lazy ass bitch, but someone who lets multiple datsuns go to waste?

He doesn't deserve to live.

DUDE we should call you Jesus,with as many threads you ressurect.......... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Go Joe.

Not much to report.

I received a few emails in the days following about his dad being pissed about what I did to Dad's truck. Dad is calling the cops. Blah, blah, blah. Where did all the money go? All BS, really.

Honestly-I have lost no fucks over this guy or his situation.

Haven't even thought about that is a while.

Color me surprised to see this thread on the new content page.

DUDE we should call you Jesus,with as many threads you ressurect.......... :rolleyes:

Woah, I didn't notice until now that this thread was so old, I swear i saw it on the new content somehow, must have been a glitch

blink.gif

But I do tend to go digging in the bowels of history for some sweet stuff to check out

laugh.gif

BEER TRUCK!

Meh. I'm over it.

The beer truck didn't have all the small parts I want.

I wanted it for the motor/head. I can get by just fine all on my own.

19764-mad.jpg

Fuckin A!!!

:P

You don't realize how few Datsun's are in the area I live.

This close to Portland/Seattle-still no Datto's.

• 6 months later...