Anyone have Broad Form insurance?

I'm paying $60/month for my Mazda pickup and $60/month for a Datsun daily driver. Just for liability. No comprehensive, no collision.

Will Broad Form save me money?

BTW, I pay only $12/month for full-coverage insurance on my collector Datsun (collector means cannot use it as a daily driver).

Can you have Broad Form for all, and full-coverage for another at the same time?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this Got it from Vern Fonk in South Center a long time ago(now DWI of Tacoma). Which is Viking Insurance out of Wisconsin.

I pay about 360$ every 6months

Basic Liability, more or less a card to show the COPS I got insuarance on a BEATER!!!!!!!

DWI of Tacoma Inc

2115 S 56Th ST STE 316

Tacoma,Wa 98049 agent fone # 253 475 8267

I havent made a claim in years and only have basic coverage but its only My drivers lincense is insured, not the cars. So I dont know if other people can really drive MY cars but you can have many cars as you want and at least you will be insured.

3 datsuns and 1 cherokee

GGZILLA

my collector Datsun ?????? Is there such a thing?

Pay once, not every year

collectorvehicle_apply.jpg

To use collector plates, vehicles must be:

* More than 30 years old.

* Capable of operating on the highway.

* Owned and operated as collector vehicles.

Collector vehicles may be driven:

* To and from auto shows, circuses, parades, displays, special excursions, and antique car club meetings.

* For testing purposes.

* For the pleasure of others without compensation.

Collector vehicles may not be used for:

* Commercial purposes or to carry a load.

* Regular transportation in the manner of a fully licensed vehicle.

Collector license plates:

* Are good for the life of vehicle.

* Aren’t required to display month/year tab.

* Aren’t renewed annually.

I have had broad form for a long time through a local insurance place --JBR-- in Tumwater but it is Viking insurance,,the only problem i have had with it is it we cant pay in advance they only go month to month..I pay about $50. a month ( i think )

they send you a slip to carry in your wallet to prove you have coverage and it expires every 6 months

I checked with Vern Fonk on Broadform coverage & it was more than My Geico liability coverage for my 2 Dattos. I dont know why they charge you for each vehicle when they say they dont insure the car they insure the driver :blink:

I have BROADFORM ggzilla, it has limitations though, make sure you check the list of vehicles not covered, collecter vehicles are not covered by some of them, I have "GMAC insurance", because they didn't exclude collecter cars, they did exclude any business vehicles and any vehicle with dually wheels among many others. I pay $392. for 6 months because I got a ticket a few years ago for speeding in the mini, but I can pay the whole 6 months at once. It would have been about $330. There is also the issue with the numbers, bodily injury $50,000 each accident(that could disapear in a day or two), property damage $25,000 each accident(there are a lot of vehicles worth way more than this out there), I bought extra coverage with my policy, underinsured motorists bodily injury was extra, I got $50,000 and I raised a couple more things as part of the $392. My business vehicle and the mini, are insured with another company because I have to have a personal vehicle for driving non business activitys so as not to drive the business one for personal use, most the cost is the work truck, the mini is cheap to cover with liability.