Phlebmasters truck:Photochopped by Kiznook

kiznook

After chopping Dave's Punkin, Phleb asked me if I could do some things with his truck. Instead of just sending them to him, I decided to share them with everyone. This took me a fair amount of time so why not show it off.

Phleb :fu::fu: for the base picture, those stairs and the siding, and shrubbery were a BITCH to work with! but hey, it's a small picture...hides a lot

Phleb's truck

phleb.jpg

Dropped (I'm thinking Tbars and 4 inch blocks) 3/4

3_4_Drop.jpg

He also wanted to try these on for size

wheel.jpg

drop_wheels.jpg

Then I decided to do some body work, cleaning and SHAVING!

d_w_shavedcopy.jpg

He asked me to chop the top. I'm guessing this is like 4-5"

d_w_s_choppedcopy.jpg

And for some odd reason he wanted to add this. Not too interested, I threw it on quickly

carbblowerxk1.jpg

d_w_s_c_blower.jpg

Phleb, Sorry I didn't do a 'vert top, that background gave me enough trouble as-is, and I refuse to work with no BG

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks Damn cool Kiz! Way to take it all the way bro!

Super cool as is but if you wanted to mess any more you could cast a couple curved shadows from the fenders onto the wheels!

Great job!

Looks Damn cool Kiz! Way to take it all the way bro!

Super cool as is but if you wanted to mess any more you could cast a couple curved shadows from the fenders onto the wheels!

Great job!

DAMN! I knew there was something I forgot to do!

Thanks guys

Adobe Photoshop

I think mine is version 7. Once I get my new computer i'll be uprading though.

And not to toot my own horn, but dont expect it to come easy. the work I did on these pictures was extensive. Luckily they're small and size hides blemishes. I'm really not "happy" with them, but I dont really like 620s much anyway. Not to mention the damn background!! :fu:

Kiz, I have a photoshop that i always wondered what it would look like. Take a standard cab 620(short wheelbase) and put a king cab on it and shorten the front half of the bed. No other major body mods, Door handles and hooks gone is fine.

The other truck i always wondered about would be a 620 king cab with a long bed. Datsun only made king cabs with short beds.

Jason

Kiz, I have a photoshop that i always wondered what it would look like. Take a standard cab 620(short wheelbase) and put a king cab on it and shorten the front half of the bed. No other major body mods, Door handles and hooks gone is fine.

The other truck i always wondered about would be a 620 king cab with a long bed. Datsun only made king cabs with short beds.

Jason

I'll get on that for you. This is something I've always wanted to do. ised to think it would be cool with a first or second generation dakota 4x4, lately I've been considering a 720 4x

anyway, I'll try my hand at it

Adobe Photoshop

I think mine is version 7. Once I get my new computer i'll be uprading though.

And not to toot my own horn, but dont expect it to come easy. the work I did on these pictures was extensive. Luckily they're small and size hides blemishes. I'm really not "happy" with them, but I dont really like 620s much anyway. Not to mention the damn background!! :fu:

I have fooled a couple of patients with your rendition of my truck.....they ask: Is that your truck? I say yes.....then they ask all sorts of questions about the motor, wheels, etc....

It's all I can do to keep a strait face.:lol: Then I explain the photoshop thing and they can't beleive it....so I take them out to the parking lot and show them.

You did a great job with this...what a talent, thanks.:D