610 street demon resurection

bonvo

god i hate working in the rain but i got the sterring collum swapped i got the left front strut installed with a cut coil spring and new upper strut bearing nex weekend there is no rain in the forcast so the other side will be done and the brakes set up :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

project has hit a little speed bump city is bitching about the yellow car even though its on our property and is covered so i have to make it look like a complete car

project has hit a little speed bump city is bitching about the yellow car even though its on our property and is covered so i have to make it look like a complete car

Tell the city they should hire better police to handle non-licensed drivers and leave the Datsun repairs to those who know how.

• Like 1

It doen't cost them anything to complain and some might actually do what they ask. Check your local by-laws just in case. Keep the front area clear of tools and parts when you're not out there. Likely one of your neighbors complained as usually city by-law officers like to sit on their ass rather than go out hunting for offenders.

My son used to come home with his sub POUNDING! You could hear him comming three blocks away. I explained that the neighbors wouldn't like it. "don't shit where you live". Took him a while but eventually he would turn it down a block away. Not saying you make noise just don't give your neighbors any grief and they have nothing to bitch about.

Guest jaimesix

It is the city that is coming after you for your yellow car, but the city came invited by a neighbor. One of your neighbors is a snitch.

The always present stupid neighbor that thinks that everything should conform to his/her liking.

Try parking your yellow 610 head in, so that the fine section will face the street, and the beat up side faces your home.

Keep a car cover over it, spray the car cover in camo paint....wear a helmet with some branches over it....and wait for that snitch neighbor to come along and jump him!!!!

well the thing is that the people here are all cool with it ive talked to everyone and they said they didnt care there are volenteer cops in this town who have nothing better to do i once got a ticket at 3 in the morning for my reg sticker being a little crooked they litterally have nothing better to do

but im not complaining i am now within there code and because of it shelly gets one last hoora ever wonder what a 610 looks like slammed to the limit :D

DSC04281.jpg

DSC04282.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04283.jpg

well since you guys havent said anything about the ac install what do you think of this ist still needs some work any initial d fans out there should like it :P

610initiald1.jpg

depends on the date its still in the air if it will be ready but its almost there all it needs now is mount the radiator finish up a few little brake things and wiring

Edited by bonvo