bonvo

610 street demon resurection

well she is straight enough to put a radiator back in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a 610 wagon at the ecology yard in santa fe springs. The only usable things from the front will be the turn signals... Thats it! The doors are already taken. and the interior and engine is still there... Except the coil I took that....

There is a 610 wagon at the ecology yard in santa fe springs. The only usable things from the front will be the turn signals... Thats it! The doors are already taken. and the interior and engine is still there... Except the coil I took that....

I'm on it!!!! Theres bound to be something I could use.

zerow if its a 74 or later i really need headlight buckets and turnsignals if there usable and also a valance mines comming along but if i can find one that is in better shape ill take that lol

zerow if its a 74 or later i really need headlight buckets and turnsignals if there usable and also a valance mines comming along but if i can find one that is in better shape ill take that lol

I'm going to do my best to get over there this weekend, hopefully today, but me thinks something may preclude me from doing so...:rolleyes:

Report: As Motavated had stated, doors & hood gone, engine fairly intact, no radiator (BTW, Motavated, did you see that crap in the cooling system?? NASTY!) It is now missing the passenger side headlight bucket, turnsignal assy (for Bonvo), linkage and spring (Now I see the difference!), thermostat housing (full of gunk, not rust, but something strange) and the plastic cover-thingy over the relays. Relatively speaking, the interior is fairly complete, if you like the whole rotting white vinyl look.:eek:

thanks alot bro shelly and i both thank you

some progress i have piced a color to paint her and i am continuing the body work its comming along rather well here are some shots of the color

0727081406.jpg

0727081406a.jpg

0727081408.jpg

its a canary yellow im picking up a paint gun and will be painting it the right way but for now at least the whole car is yellow

That yellow is BRIGHT! Reminds me of the original color on my sedan.

lol thats the idea im going for your sedan was the same color as mine im going to scuff up the paint thats on there so it will take primer then shoot it in primer then paint and clear

lookie what i just scored on ebay :D

newparts.jpg

lookie what i just scored on ebay :D

newparts.jpg

The perfect crime. All those parts and the guy is local to you. You cannot beat that with a stick.

wow how much was that?

$250 and all the sheet metal is NOS:eek::D

Guest jaimesix

Cool dude.

I knew you would get it. Good nobody else saw it, those are the sweet deals, when no one else finds out.

Congratulations!

Jaime._________________________________________________________________

picked up the parts today im almost afraid to put them on the car :eek: i can see myself in the bars of the grillthere is not a single spot of rust on them h4 headlights and bmw foglights in the headlight buckets im about to cream my pants :D

newparts.jpg

few mock up shots

nosmock1.jpg

nosmock2.jpg

im about to cream my pants

Ack! TMI! :eek:

Seriously, nice score. :thumbsup:

thanks man i thought so to considering the h4 upgrade is worth more then what i payed for the whole lot :D

Guest jaimesix

Congratulations, looks awesome.

Make sure your brakes and tires are good..... take command of the situation, no more chances.....

:thumbup:

Jaime._______________________________________________________

brakes are fine just did them less then a month before the accednt the front tires however were on there last legs so ill be replacing them (obviously since now there hella flat spoted) and this sheet metal wont take any damage im going to make some form of bumper asap

take command of the situation, no more chances.....

Yeah, what he said...

im going to make some form of bumper asap.

GOOD IDEA!!

Still looks real nice. Great Job, can't wait to see her back up and moving again.

Guest jaimesix

Yes, looks cool, and those Konig Theories look nice.:)

here we go pannels bolted down and in position i still have a little bit more metal bending to do cause the grill sitts a little low but thats easy then i can bolt it on order the rabbit radiator friday when i get paid and be on the road hopfully monday but only to take it to get tires :D

paintedfront.jpg

Yes, looks cool, and those Konig Theories look nice.:)

thanks bro i like them to they kinda add a little new school to the old school and have a little bit of lip to boot