bonvos meetup at the truck stop because im board meet

bonvo

as you all know i just moved to LaPine or. well my girlfriend went home last weekend and im reeeeeeeeallllllly bored would like to meet some of my fellow ratsuners at the local truck stop around 7 tomorrow or sunday i know its last minute but if i get enough people saying there coming it could be a fun way to kill the bordum im hoping for lets say 5 people if i dont get anyone interested then we will do it at a later date its supposed to be awesome this weekend so its a perfect time to do it post here if your interested and want to come

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would but cash is tight as zerow once said to me im trying to rub 2 dimes together to make a quarter thats why i figured i would see if anyone around here wanted to come and kick it and talk shop

i would but cash is tight as zerow once said to me im trying to rub 2 dimes together to make a quarter...

Yes! So far, I've gotten 23 cents out of two dimes...

ok guys im gonna try and make this work so i have given some time for people to get the day off im shooting for the 27th of this month that gives 3+ weeks to get time off and such lets make this happen

• 3 weeks later...