I am now an ordained minister

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All will gather around the bbq, the hungover, the almost awake and still drunk alike. There will be some music, probably Seger, and story time with Jason, live! Then there will be a Ratsun salute photo-op, which I will dub "shout at the devil". Then I will be passing out special kool-aid that all must drink.........

• Like 1

LOL, this is funny, I love it.

Congrats dude! I've been for over 20 years, and it's a blast (since you're not a stuffy type, lol). Have fun with your new power.

btw, It's all fun and games, until you go to do the paperwork for Idaho (after performing the wedding), I don't know who came up with it, but it's a PITA, compared to other states, lol. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

...ummm...76 virgin sheep? dogs? little boys? They'd better be a bit more specific before I get excited about the idea of that reward! :)

The Qur'an specifies 76 virgins and...

Koran 52:24

Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17

Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

.... so young boys too. I can assume if there were boys there would be houris as well.

That's the beauty of this religion, it has something for everyone's taste. But like Christianity, has little for women. Don't expect to see a woman pope too soon. As far as I'm concerned religion-wise we are still in the dark ages.