510 Coming along

BBC

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you have a lot going on. One thing you are definitely missing is an engine. How are you going to propel this thing? I also see an intercooler. Unless you're running a rotory engine, I don't think you can fit the intercooler in the engine bay.

Keep up the progress and keep us posted.

Everyone is welcome to come help but you all have to come to citrus heights ca. My wife finds that wrenching is her best therapy this is how she calms down. I really need a motor just haven't found one to fit in the budget.

Budget? I'm sure someone is throwing away a L series motor that they'd be glad to let you have. If not, pic-a-part yards usually sell them complete for less than $200 and transmissions for about $75. Just post on here for a Want to Buy (or get for free) or hit up Craigslist. Get this project rolling.

By the way, what kind of motor are you looking for?

Budget? I'm sure someone is throwing away a L series motor that they'd be glad to let you have. If not, pic-a-part yards usually sell them complete for less than $200 and transmissions for about $75. Just post on here for a Want to Buy (or get for free) or hit up Craigslist. Get this project rolling.

By the way, what kind of motor are you looking for?

I have not been able to find anything on craigslist. Do you know anyone that may have one laying around????? or that wants to get rid of it for cheap

WOW !!! :blink: ,,, looks like a lot of work !!! :)

Very Nice sooo far ,,, engine bays are not the easiest to do IMHO ,,,

As far as looking for motors ,,, just bump your "wanted" ad often as different memebers/people log in/out ,,, and even join ,,, with many goodies at times and sometimes not so many ,,, just kinda a timing game :D

:cool:

If that's your daughter sticking out of the car with the skuirt gun ,,, totally reminds me of the "Han Solo" pose on Star Wars ,,, with his laser gun

hahaha :lol:

it is his guy from star wars lol

Wow, lookin' good, man. If you were closer, I'd slide an L16 with a bad HG your way. Keep up the good work, and welcome to the forum :)

well Oregon isnt nothing and i know this hella cool guy in Oregon whos coming to see me may ill come that way n get it from u :)

• 4 weeks later...