1970 datsun 510

have to get rid of my project to pay bills. No title! needs to be trailered.

Jan20_0004.jpg

Dec11_0002-1.jpg

Nov14_0013-1.jpg

DSCN2068.jpg

DSCN2239.jpg

Dec06_0003.jpg

if you want to see anything specific i can get some new pics

thanks james

1200obo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothin but it doesnt really matter who writes a bill of sale. ive done the 3 year registation thing before and its not too much of a pain in the ass if you can get the last regestered owner. i can probably get it from a friend who works at a dealership. ill try tomorrow. that makes it pretty easy really

would be willing to part out if the price is right. napz 2.0 with five speed and shortened drive line. uncut door panels, good tailights, three pair i think. two hoods two decklids, all glass two back glass, two quarter glass sets, new back panel, lots of time put into it but the old lady lost job and im strugglin

i restore classic cars for a livin so i no what im doin, no disrespect, i have dp 60 (blue epoxy sealer) i was gonna put on it after body work but that hasnt happened yet. if some one is interested i can put a coat of dp down to cover the bare metal for a couple bucks.

yeah well i need the money bad and i need the garage space to make some side cash too. anyway i can always get a nother car sometime and someone can take what i have done and put some work in and have a really good car. i sucks but its just a car...right?

here is a couple of updated pics of the car in my garage. and some parts layin around. have more stuff put away will try to get pics up tommorrow

DSCN2376.jpg

DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2374.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

DSCN2372.jpg

DSCN2371.jpg

DSCN2369.jpg

DSCN2366.jpg

DSCN2365.jpg

DSCN2364.jpg

DSCN2363.jpg

DSCN2361.jpg

DSCN2358.jpg

let me know if your interested in anything i will part out if someone wants somethin bad enough.

hi, can you send more photos of the whole car to me? my email is fredda3@hotmail.com I am realy interested in this car, but are the any way for me to get your help to ship it if i buy the car, you see i am from norway;) so sorry for my bad english, but anyway, please send more detailed pictures.

well i woke up this mornin and ive decided im not gonna sell my car. ive got too much into it and ive spent too much time on it to give up. i really want to drive this thing some day so im gonna finish it. so i will be back in the garage today cleaning and get it ready to continue with the body work. i will start the build thread back up and get updated picks up. also i will go through the parts i have and get rid of the extras that are just layin around. wish me luck. and the girlfriend told me i have to finish it or im gay

• Like 1

Now thats friggin funny.

well i woke up this mornin and ive decided im not gonna sell my car. ive got too much into it and ive spent too much time on it to give up. i really want to drive this thing some day so im gonna finish it. so i will be back in the garage today cleaning and get it ready to continue with the body work. i will start the build thread back up and get updated picks up. also i will go through the parts i have and get rid of the extras that are just layin around. wish me luck. and the girlfriend told me i have to finish it or im gay

Im glad your keeping it, I was kinda shocked to see it for sale. Pictures dont really do it justice, its mechanically close and paint shouldnt be a big deal for you, you have all the hard shit done. Anytime you want some help you know my number.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.