68 520/521 parts

I ran into a lady who has a 68 520 she wants out of her yard. It's in really bad shape, but she says the engine runs and is in good shape. The glass is good and some of the dash components are good. The passenger door is decent. She wants $350 for it, but I think she would take less. If anyone is interested, just email me and I can give you her number. Oh, she is located in Felida, which is just North of Vancouver, Wa.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a find. Glad people are keeping their eyes open. I wish I could get the whole motor but that might be to over the top to pull off, but put me down for the steering wheel and round side mirror if you decide to buy the truck. If your thinking about it and need money up front to help pull it off, we could probably work it out, o.k.?, thanks Datguy for your post.

If your thinking about it and need money up front to help pull it off, we could probably work it out, o.k.?, thanks Datguy for your post.

What he said! I'll chip in I really want one of those 520 metal dash tops

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a 1966 520 with a really nice chassis and is mainly complete. It is missing the j13 motor and tranny. I made a post yesterday about looking for a donor truck to revive this one back to stock. Please PM me if this is available. I'd like to act quick so I can get this beast back on the road :D

I'm in the Portland Metro area too!

Hey

So I picked up the 68 520 for parts to finish my 521 project.I took out the dash and shifter, but the rest is there. Let me know what parts people need and I'll gladly sell them.This truck is a parts truck only, no good sheet metal.

Hey

So I picked up the 68 520 for parts to finish my 521 project.I took out the dash and shifter, but the rest is there. Let me know what parts people need and I'll gladly sell them.This truck is a parts truck only, no good sheet metal.

does it have the metal parcel tray? if so, i want. also the chrome interior door pulls. thanks.

Hey

That's cool. I'm glad someone got it.

I am in search of a front valance in decent shape. Ours is dented and rusted through. As well as a front bumper in good shape. Thanks :)

valance.jpg

Hey your valance and bumper are in better shape than the stuff i have.

I need:

Front corner marker lamps

"Datsun 1300" fender emblems

Rear bumperetts

Sun visors

Jack w/handle

Hub caps

Tailgate chains w/hooks

Thanks,

Keith

Hey Keith

I have a corner marker, but not the best (right)

no emblems

no sun visors

no jack

one hub cap but not the best

no chains

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.