Photo shoot (VARY amateur)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the amateur models??? ... . :lol: ...... . .all those pics are fuckin' epic dude ... . . nice editing and beautifull lighting..... :thumbup:

.... what kind of DSLR are you using???

my dad has a Canon 20D that he lets me use. he wants to get a 1D and i keep trying to convince him but no luck yet haha.

I suggest using Flickr for uploads .. then compare the same pic to the photobucket upload,, it's unbelieveable how much better quality Flickr provides for a free uploading host

and Just wow..... . :blink: .. .. I don't even know how you got the lighting all around the car on this shot . :unsure: ... I'm jealous

IMG_7245.jpg

Indy, is it weird that we try so hard with some stupid expensive gear, and here he comes with his dads camera and out does us? unsure.gif

I'm impressed!

I'm VARY impressed ... . I have the cheapest DSLR availible ($475) ,,, , and I realize it doesn't matter what camera I have I'm still learning everyday

... but I do think a Cannon 20D would make my pics look better ..... :lol: ..... . but I'd rather have external flashes than a new camera

Delete the word Amateur from the thread title .... :lol: .... how many external flashes or speedlites did you use on that night pic???

One LED mag light covered with wax paper and a spring android i believe is what phone my friend has. lol thats it oh and about 3 lights that were on the building across from us and i cant take much credit for these pics. most of this was my friends idea