Fontana Nissan Car Show

I was not planning on going to this car show because my car is not running at the moment, but Im glad I did. Not alot of Datsuns but there was some nice Nissans. Another bonus was the In N Out truck giving out free Double Doubles :D and sodas and Monsters! I got my grub on for free and got to check out some cool cars, they even had some chick posing next to your car like it was a phot shoot.

009-4.jpg

001-20.jpg

I think this is DatRods car? I saw him and meet to talk to him but did not get a chance to.

002-13.jpg

008-7.jpg

005-12.jpg

Did I mention In N Out

009-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

020-4.jpg

255/30/20 Damn!

021-3.jpg

014-3.jpg

023-5.jpg

This dude said he paid $8000 to do this swap? I would have went with the LS1 for that price

015-4.jpg

017-4.jpg

019-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

Sea of GTR's

006-11.jpg

013-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

004-9.jpg

When I was leaving this guy passed me coming out of the parking lot, I noticed he was wearing some fancy red driving gloves. He pulled out of the parking lot and came to a stop in the middle of the street and starting reving up the engine I thought I was going to get some sweet shots of this thing burning out? But seemed like he did not know what he was doing. Still was cool to see it haul ass down the street a few times

043.jpg

061-2.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic