the 72 s30 aka "daphnie"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I must have missed that. But I think you would get more hp than a ka24de or if your going de-t It's not worth the hastle.

SWAP THAT KA IN YOUR TRUCK ! LOL

Have you ever just been so tired of something and can't justify dumping more money into it than you already have? Cuz that's where I am with the truck, I'm done with that truck. Sick of it. Its a lemon.

Just put in the new ish windshield last week and got it all cleaned out, gotta grab some sheet metal and weld up a hole in my floor boards and get my dash out so I can start on the cage and mount the brides...contemplating doing an aluminum dash or a sheet metal dash and put my original dash aside for another project. (I Dont want to cut up my dash to fit the cage) I'm trying to get a job so I can save up to get my lt1 and t5, then its on to suspension. Got to give her life before I can give her handling

• 2 years later...

I can't believe how long ago I started this project. It seems like ages but it really was just a few years ago. Well here's an update from the s30kid all grown up. I will be trading Daphne for another ZCar. One that doesn't need as much work seeing as I have limited time with work and school, but the guy I'm trading with (ThatOneGuy) knows my car just as well as I do, this car basically formed our friendship. So it honestly couldn't be going into better hands. The car that I will be getting is a 72 as well. I have missed and dreamt of driving my zcar for too long now. This December be expecting a new build thread, a joined thread between myself and ThatOneGuy as we chronicle the journey of the ugly sisters, Daphne and Darla.