the 72 s30 aka "daphnie"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i didnt see your post. cut springs and rattle canned hood. im poor as hell man hahahah everything you see with this car was done with little or no money at all.

Its all good. And we all are haha its called the ratsun budget.

Its all good. And we all are haha its called the ratsun budget.

haha right? well i saw my boys tonight at the track. Bonzai Datto is what we call ourselves http://arizonadatsun...group.webs.com/

check it out.

we got a few dimes and zcars. it was nice seein them all again lol

but anyway now that i have a good job more drastic things will be happening to my zcar and i cant wait.

dude i honestly dont think there is a single datto truck in this friggin town. not owned by a true datsun person anyway, all the ones i see are on the southside in the ghetto all beat up and worktrucked with the stupid ladder racks and the beds ripped off with the giant million pound toolbox beds. its depressing.

you will be the first to know i promise lol. and itll probably be me. ive been looking for a truck for my next project. gonna go as low as i can get with out baggin it...and if i get another one ill bag that one lol...but i love the datto trucks i just havent seen any for sale...and ive wanted a 240z since i was 5, picked daphnie up for 1000 and ive been happy ever since!:lol:

purple or black ones?

and im gonna do 25, heard better things bout them, like the oil issues of the 26 lol

the one on the silver Z with black flares, oh and i've never heard of problems, good to know though! i'd say you consider a VK56 as well...

purple or black ones?

and im gonna do 25, heard better things bout them, like the oil issues of the 26 lol

the RB25det also comes with a reg rear drive trans and the RB26det comes with an AWD trans and you gotta go get a 25 trans for it

the one on the silver Z with black flares, oh and i've never heard of problems, good to know though! i'd say you consider a VK56 as well...

dude id totally get a vk56...if it wasnt a v motor...im in love with inline6. yes the vks are nice, lotta torque and power, but too............plastic lol....and i dont have a million dollars :rofl:

slammed z's next best thing next to woman....Or maybe before? blink.gif

lol.gif

hence why my car is named after a woman :w00t:

the RB25det also comes with a reg rear drive trans and the RB26det comes with an AWD trans and you gotta go get a 25 trans for it

that too, so id be better off with the rb25det either way. honestly i didnt know that they came with the awd trans, thanks for letting me know lol

dude id totally get a vk56...if it wasnt a v motor...im in love with inline6. yes the vks are nice, lotta torque and power, but too............plastic lol....and i dont have a million dollars :rofl:

its totally worth it in my eyes. i mean delete the throttle body, and put ITB's

and if the 56 is too big go with the VH/VK 45 you can find those in Infiniti Q45's

62704d1214617270-custom-itb-setup-l_d99112686af0e551b2222e1aa03d3d30.jpg

• Like 1