1st Meeting - Vilar dos Prazeres - Portugal - 3-7-11 -Photos

datsunbat

Hi Friends!

Last weekend I went on a meeting, near Fátima, more concretely in Ourém-Vila dos Prazeres!

We visited a cave, Ourém Medieval Castle and places where food ant tipical products are presented to try!

It was a funny Sunday!

Under 34 degrees, and a wind that went to rain at night, the meeting was very nice.

I found a Datsun B210, 180B, 1200 Pick-up, 1200, Toyota ke 20 and a mazda 818 coupé!

Their states were as new!

The pick um had only 80.000 km’s, nad had only 2 owners! The old man used it just to make some distribution on the area, then he bought a Diesel Datsun and now just make about 100 km’s per year!

The 210 and 180B came from Canada! The b210 has a a14 engine with 4 gears! Very clean and just maintained, never restored! The same happened with the 180B!

The Mazda, uau…I never saw a resto on a mazda like this one! The car is completely new! It was from his father and when the guy took the driving card started to restore it, until next year!

You should hear that motor…magnificent!

And the Ke20, is from a friend of mine…same owner and never restored!!!

Now I let you with some pictures! Hope you enjoy them!

I inserted some pictures with no cars, only landscapes and cave photos! OK!

Regards

Mário

First the japanese ones…Datsun 1200, b210, 180B, Mazda 818 coupé, Toyota ke 20…

1passeiovilardosprazere.jpg

1passeiovilardosprazerev.jpg

1passeiovilardosprazeres.jpg

1passeiovilardosprazereo.jpg

1passeiovilardosprazerex.jpg

1passeiovilardosprazereb.jpg

1passeiovilardosprazereo.jpg

1passeiovilardosprazerea.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

MOODSTER: Thank you! When you want, you can come and went on a meeting with my Datsun!!! Yes, people here have cool cars...but it depends on the region! As you can see, there are more Mercedes on this Portugal region, it's a rich region...but different!

bananahamuck: That's right! We choose some meeting to do during Spring and summer, and this year, you're right, nice meetings with stuff very cool! Portugal has many palces to see and visit, but we prefer going outside...theis meeting was only at 130 km's from home (70 miles), and I have never realized that was such a beautiful region! Next year I'll go again!

Jennifer: Thanks! I like to show the places and meetings we ussually do here in Portugal! But yours are cooler...more Datsun'sss ehehehe!

Skib: Thanks! I'll put some more photos from next meetings! OK!

Wide14u: Thak you! I think they were cool! And the Datsun were very photogenic! eheheh!

the510keeper: Yes, it was very fun! And I also realized that the region of the meeting was plenty of Mercedes! It can mean that some years ago, and even now, it was a very rich region...and the germans took advantage. The germans were more expensive, so the people who bought them were rich, more expensive, more to show...

blue72: Era muito fixe que vocês todos estivessem por cá! Qualquer dia vou ter com alguns de vocês! Thak you! Some day I went to USA and contact some of you to make a meeting! Cool?

ggzilla: This particular pick up was sold here in Portugal! It's in Km's, had the dash like the 1200 coupé, brown interiors and left hand drive, a12 engine! But many we can see in Portugal came from South Africa, and here in Portugal changed the interior for Left hand drive!I'll try to shoot the pick up in detail the next time I talk to the owner! OK

Thank you all for the comments!

Regards

Mário

Very Cool :cool: Love the Capri & the old black Benz. I used to be all-American cars & trucks then just vintage japanese. Im all about all imports now. The european cars have great styling :D