WTF happend to your hood chapter.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those cards painted or sticker? That's awesome. It's all about the hood love!

Did you know beforehand the hood wouldn't close, or did you find out after? I wasn't sure when I get my Outlaw if the air filter was going to be a hassle, so I was completely prepared to cut it out. Didn't have to, but now I've been digging air filters through the hood. Or some sort of over the top intake.

I have a scoop. Yes, it is functional...no, my weber downdraft on my naps z24 will not fit with the hood closed.

.__315_480_rat6.jpg

Yeah driving that thing has it's moments haha. I think pumpkin and my truck might have been seperated at birth, they run about the same thing, will power and piss!

LOL i was totally joking.........................i haz no hoot ventz though, or cool cutouts.......Pumpkins ride is sick.........i looked it over at canby close and cant beleive it runs...it is super sick!

Are those cards painted or sticker? That's awesome. It's all about the hood love!

Did you know beforehand the hood wouldn't close, or did you find out after? I wasn't sure when I get my Outlaw if the air filter was going to be a hassle, so I was completely prepared to cut it out. Didn't have to, but now I've been digging air filters through the hood. Or some sort of over the top intake.

They are painted on, not a fan of stickers. I had no clue the hood wouldn't close until after the motor was in. The hood scoop is fiberglass, and the hood had to be re-enforced with steel and welded up for structural integrity since one of the cross braces was removed to make room for the hole the Weber needed.

I am guessing that is why the NAPS Z's I have seen in 510's all rock side drafts.

That's pretty sweet. Isn't that the 620 you are selling?

I've been debating on whether or not to paint my hood. I'm just going to make sure my primer job holds up first. I just sanded the first round and am getting ready for the second coat.

my 620 hood

0612111250.jpg

Haha that's pretty funny. Well I'm sure it wasn't too funny at the time.

I was just talking to a motorcross guy recently who was telling me he had to put in a huge scoop, then put his radiator in it.

They are painted on, not a fan of stickers. I had no clue the hood wouldn't close until after the motor was in. The hood scoop is fiberglass, and the hood had to be re-enforced with steel and welded up for structural integrity since one of the cross braces was removed to make room for the hole the Weber needed.

I am guessing that is why the NAPS Z's I have seen in 510's all rock side drafts.

Fucking amazing!

I'm all about piling a bunch of stuff up there. That's perfect.

I've been keeping an eye out for some fender mirrors, and pumpkin210 want's to switch my turn signals out to some older yota ones I think. I like my big new ones though.

my old 510

29535_414298089448_510019448_4105620_6078265_n.jpg

29535_414298104448_510019448_4105622_7023129_n.jpg

and then with the scoop on it

32005_417378724448_510019448_4182515_2414198_n.jpg

32005_417378764448_510019448_4182518_169182_n.jpg

32005_417378769448_510019448_4182519_6213707_n.jpg