Butt drama.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, was this you homie!?

BeerGoggles.jpg

I think that's Wildman in the second to last picture.

Jesus christ, I did a double take, as I have a shirt just like that.......unless I was really fucked up, I don't think that's me.......I never met a real tranny before, and if I have she must have been the hope diamond of trannys....and I don't roll with curly haired tranny kissers..

One of them looks like my ex wife.......the other my future ex wife...............dude, responsible adult license? I have a license to feed you kickass bbq, and that shit aint ever gettin revoked lolz

I say it a lot, but this does look like my ex wife......lol...bodacious boobies for realz yo.....flatcat, you missed out on my bbq @ canby, it was pretty epic. Now hot girls rollin in q sauce...I may be in heavenz

+1 notes! Funny how I didn't end up with one oic of my wife in all of the stuff she packed for me when we split.......I have a vaca cd rom somewhere, ill get youse guys hooked up lol

bwahaha, now look at the lynch mob.............this shit is still in storage..i am living out of a backpack still. All in good time man.

rats1.png

ratsun-1.png

Oh man, gonna ban the wildman....hurts my heart. Hell I don't even know if I have the damn photo cd, its just I don't think she knew I had it made when the oics were developed......I guess I now have motivation to unpack my life! Mom, dad guess whose movin back home!

She's the ex...believe me if I had a sextape them shitz would already be out, my hairy white ass be damnded.

2011-05-20_20-59-23_412.jpg

God I feel the pressure....I haven't had this much fun since this night....

Bumpity :D ,,, :lol:

Nice day to clean out the storage eh ? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries here........still workin on shizzzzz

No pervy x wife oics though..................no oics of her at all, she must have known LOLZ

Didn't see the post where I already went looking for em? She fine tooth combed all my stuff before giving it back to me.....INCLUDING the emergency 300$ I kept stashed in a book of mormon........fuck not even the power of joseph smith was enough to keep that greedy bitch out of every cent she could get her hands on....and I have NEVER told anyone about that hiding spot.....I even sort of forgot about it till I saw it....

Even after 5 beers I pretty sure I would see the adams apple

Boobs check........5 beers in do an ass check check..........check her out again check..........adams apple check.......wait wtf adams apple on a chick............challenge accpted CHECK!

• Like 1