The next episode.

izzo

i did either way i want one if you go to sell this one let me know lol ill double your money!

Thanks man, but no.  I know I got a good deal on it. But i can't let it go for anywhere near that.

I asked first, I have no datto right now.

You did... But all the details aren't in place like whats wrong with the truck, what does it need, and price. (Again, yes I did get a good deal on it. And I would make someone a good deal. But I wont cut myself super short, either.)  It's worth more to me as a whole truck, and the use as a truck. Then making a quick buck. Not to mention, deals like this don't always pop up.  getting another truck super cheap could never happen again...

I haven't received the title yet either. If I don't, it will be getting stripped and parted quickly.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey butt nut i got the other two of those smooth caps ..... i got them with my goon from kenny....no chance in hell im bucking them ... but if u want them dont be suprised if they show up one neon pink and the other baby blue...seriously if u wanna go all salts flats look and shit...

Did you stop by ??  i was pulling home a 720 i bought on a whim ,, for the parts and we ran over the dolly with both front wheels ,, on the first try so it took a butt load loonger than planned....

Cool we were lifting the truck up by the frame with a engine hoist and said to my sons and friend that came to help ooops The Izzo might stop by ,,, then my friend says ,,,, fuck that mutherfucker son-of-a-bitch this truck hanging in the air is probably going to kill somebody...Man we all laughed so hard..

I guess you had to be there.

:lol:

AND BAM!

Title to the wagon showed up in the mail today!

What's funny is, the B is in my name, and so is the wagon.  I bet theres probably 3-4 other datuns still in my name floating around.... a 720, a 620, and a 510... at least

AND BAM!

Title to the wagon showed up in the mail today!

What's funny is, the B is in my name, and so is the wagon.  I bet theres probably 3-4 other datuns still in my name floating around.... a 720, a 620, and a 510... at least

why bother ... they just end up in someone elses name. :poop: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

.....i need your addy to send the slat flat discs to u.....u better rock all four of them ... none of this two on the front shit...

why bother ... they just end up in someone elses name. :poop: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

.....i need your addy to send the slat flat discs to u.....u better rock all four of them ... none of this two on the front shit...

I have a set of four :rofl:  Just can't afford new rubber :/  Z sip spoke rims have new rubber all around but nobody wanted to buy them.  They are to big for the 510 and b210 on the front, rubs when I turn.  so both cars running thirteen rims with shit tires & salt flats :crying:

Damn :/ its cost to have them UN mounted and thus eat up any profit to get new rubber for my thirteen inch super secret rims lolz. It'd work out if you bought the rims and already had some tires to be mounted and just saved them for me to sell on Craig's list.

ok rims aren't really secret bahha.

Called around, got a quote for 320 out the door for econo 40k tires for the FOURTEENS (had wrong info on rims...)

I might be able to get a little bit bigger tire and cheaper, idk.  Ill find out once I get actual money to do this shit, which hopefully is soon.  Hell i gotta pull money out of my ass to pay insurance by friday or my license is suspended, effing sr22 from driving a friends UNinsured car.  :sneaky:

Glad I found the gas leak before I started welding some exhaust up under there :w00t:

These bitches should look good after a wash and a hit with mothers powerball and aluminum polish

465540_487608387927778_1054222664_o.jpg

• Like 2