The next episode.

izzo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Yours for 12 bucks :D

I ate part of it for lunch, and part of it for dinner, and gave part of it away. It's a monster burrito.

Took apart the gauge cluster I received from Eagle Adam. The dummy light portion is different than the one I have in my 75. Currently cleaning it up, and taking out the green bulb covers. Ill snag some pictures tonight.

Been working on this a little bit. Heres a good enough before shot

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

current

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

Need to get the passenger fender/door swapped out.

After that..

Swap door cards

Swap door windows

Swap door locks

Adjust Fender

Adjust door locker

Adjust hood

Install valence.

brakes

Moar lower

Crazy. Didn't even notice that, have only seen the two. Trying to get the valance done up next. Everything on this truck is pretty much on hold for the time being. Getting a parts car 280zx I need to get with the help of a ratsuner. Need to focus on getting that, and tear it down and raping all the parts we need/want off it, then I can continue on the B and 620. (still going to do work on the 620, just nothing that costs money lol)

It slightly droops on the right side. Unfortunately it started sticking before I leveled it... :\ Oh well. Still the lolz... Might buy another one and redo it later. Good enough for now.

Ill rock this sticker for a bit anyways. Might peel it off in a few months after some lulz are had...

IMAG0261.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

They fill up the wheel well pretty good. Can't wait to get the fronts on, going to test it and see if they fit first. There's not much room in the back between the tire and lip on the wheel well. Tires are 195 70 14's. They do look good, but killed any chance of moar lower for the time being... Hopefully be getting the ZX suspension on the front soon, but want to clean them up a little and check the brakes.

Anyone know if the brake line fittings are the same on b210 / zx? or will I have to get different brake lines with different sized fittings on the ends?

Hey izzo, I'll trade you my already made into coilover maxima struts for those zx ones.

I really need to bring the rims in for my dishes steelies I'm getting in feb

tumblr_mdnbs31pe21rjhivvo1_400.jpg

Going to need them for the same thing, need to suck the wheels in a little bit on the front of the B.

Those my will rub in the front, on the lip, and the wheel well where your foot rests inside. You can see the bare (probably red color now) spot where 195 60s rubbed on before. And there is a small piece of that cap missing... Hope its not in the dizzy.

Thanks!

They fill up the wheel well pretty good. Can't wait to get the fronts on, going to test it and see if they fit first. There's not much room in the back between the tire and lip on the wheel well. Tires are 195 70 14's. They do look good, but killed any chance of moar lower for the time being... Hopefully be getting the ZX suspension on the front soon, but want to clean them up a little and check the brakes.

Anyone know if the brake line fittings are the same on b210 / zx? or will I have to get different brake lines with different sized fittings on the ends?

Use the 280zx soft brake lines, fittings are the same size. Hooks up to the break point for the last short piece of the B210 hard line.

^^ Got it! Thanks mang

Some reason I thought I read somewhere that the soft lines were different sizes, but must have been something else. I checked rock auto for new soft brake lines and the part was listed the same for most datsuns. Ill probably order a new set for when they get installed. Then just not worry about them going bad.