510 Resu-WRECK-tion

Slight change of plans. Since we need more rubber on the back of our V8 B210 project, we're putting the Gram Lights on it, and I reposessed my Drag DR20s for the 510. Gold centers should look lovely against the blue paint. B)

crap_0101.JPG

Of course, with the 2.5" long ARP wheel studs on the car, I either have to change them back to stock or get crafty with lug nuts as the Drags take the smaller diameter "tuner" lug nuts. Since the B210 also has 280ZX brakes with normal studs, I may just trade hubs with the B210 so I can use the lug nuts we were using on it. :thumbup:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not bothered...just want my own... i love seeing them on cars makes me all so excited for my vision of what these wheels should look like...like your storys of sales and re aquired vehicles.... this poor 4 dr....its fate u got it back and are one again.....its a beeautiful car ..... what was the movie .....there was a older movie i watched about a drug lord that they drove mostly stock 510s in the movie....also the jim jones made for tv movie used a ton of 510s

Lols. I dont think Visors work at all. I install a crap ton of them at work. I never have liked them. And I have never really had an issue with rain in the car. Fender mirrors dont work better (if anything worse as many dont know how to install them correctly) and that is a safety issue, and IMO they look terrible.

But then again, I like 510s because they are just so "sedate" looking.

I've had visors work on all the cars I've put them on... You just have make sure you don't open the windows beyond the bounds of the visors otherwise they obviously don't work.

And I agree... If you don't install fender mirrors correctly, they don't work. You could say that about any product.

• 5 weeks later...

damn those look pretty damn nice, when is the installation gonna happen? :)

No idea. :rofl:

It was a crime of opportunity. Black power leather "sporty" seats in great condition aren't a dime a dozen, so when I saw these I had to snatch them up. Will probably put them in some time over the winter. :thumbup:

Ive thought about looking into those heated seat conversion kits...

Seems pretty easy to do. I certainly would if I lived up there...

that way I can keep my factory seats with the benefit of heated seats in the Washington winter.

Yeah, I would feel kind of silly living here with them. May hook it up, may not....

Edit: Just noticed you quoted me in your signature on how shitty my tires were :thumbup:

Had to be done. ^_^