Elmer's 510 goon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is out of the tint shop and back home, Boss #2 is starting to get on my nerves so I said Fuck it and I will finish it at home. Also tossing an idea of taking the next week off to wake his ass up to the fact that he needs me more than I need him. but on to the oics!

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

Now just need the rims mounted and finish beating the crap outta the gremlin in the lights and I will have my DD!! :D

hey cool another whla10. kinda reminds me of this one$(KGrHqV,!lkE2EPD5(NvBNhqW2P-9Q~~_1.JPG. i also have a whla510 and if i remember correctly on ebay u can get seals but i belive they were in the phillipines or uk under 160j or 140j weatherstriping. or maybe try stanza weatherstripping. because down in oz they still rally these things regularly.lol.

Tryin to get her ready for Sunday, but she still needs a bit of work, brakes all around, front brakelines, carb/timing issue is being fixed now, and I still got to figure out why the damn turn signals ain't working. On top of that, one of the guys at Les Shwabe, made an interesting offer for her.

im not sure on the l20b models but on the z20s model on the side of the distributor there is a connector. just clean the connector and it should stop the problem.i had the same problem with mine when i first fot it,also u may want to check your choke

Well we all know what the real answer to the carb problem is wink.gif

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ0iXlhxrsIOqhgK1Fz7xkYzwOkvGZVILxMyoG8JBImKg_Egg7y.jpg

Oh and searching for "hot weber" pics i came ( literally ) across pictures of Holly Weber and if you could get her to stand next to car people wouldn`t care if you towed the damn thing in..

And my older son Donovan has got a thing for your car (( BIG )) time..